Phuzzy ROCKS Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, PHUZZY ROCKS MY FREAKIN SOCKS OFF!!!

Check out my sig!!!

OMG!

Ok so a few of us are sportin' Phuzzy Specials in our sigs or avatars, and soon we will all have access to them when Elvis gets around to uploading them as official choices..sooooo...to thank Phuzzy, lets post hot Bono and Adam pics!!! Woooohoooo!

Dreaming of a Phuzzy Avatar
adamsleep.jpg

My all time FAVORITE Adam pic...
adamnap.jpg

And my FAVE Bono Pose...
bonostage.jpg

:heart:

Fishy <><

That is too coooool!!!!!! Yeah Phuzzy does indeed rock!! She's all: "Hi, I'm super creative! And you are...?" *hi-five*
:up: :happy: :up: :happy: :up:

FishNeedsABicycle said:
and soon we will all have access to them when Elvis gets around to uploading them as official choices..sooooo...

*coughsicywouldhavehadthemuploadedbynowcough*

okay that does it.

*goes into begging mode*

PUH-LEEEEZE Phuzzie can you make me a fun anime-gif like Fishy's....or a cool avi like well...MoCool's??? :D :cool:

I can't even get my stupid animated discoball avatar to animate!!! How do I do that?

doofus disco

Disco!!!!! Hey girl! Where did you get your avatar from? Did you make sure to save it as a gif image? Ok before I start talking I'm gonna do a test... If this works you can use it as a avatar if you want! :)

discoball.gif

FOR YOU PHUZZIE!

clayton manwich for you!

attachment.php

and a side of...

Attachments

• adamsmile.jpg
    adamsmile.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 50
WOOOOOOO MOCOOL!!!! Thanks a BUNCH!!! *squeezes Mocool* That's a great one...I'm gonna go check it out right now! :D

mocool12 said:
Disco!!!!! Hey girl! Where did you get your avatar from? Did you make sure to save it as a gif image? Ok before I start talking I'm gonna do a test... If this works you can use it as a avatar if you want! :)

discoball.gif

Ok yo, instead of uploading the one you saved to your hard drive, just right click the one that I posted, and paste the URL. It should work then!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom