Photoshop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PunkRockQueen89

The Fly
I love doing photoshop and I know lots of you all are into it too! I've been downloading programs and sharing with my friends and I have some really cool stuff. I'm gonna be making some and showing it to you as soon as I get it ready. What programs do you do and what do you like to make? Please post some of your stuff!

OOOOO, Nice stuff Sicy!! I wish i was that good!!:)Sorry i havent responded yet, i was trying to learn to make blinkies.. I haven't succeded tho:sad: I'll post some of my stuff as soon as i upload it.

Here are some of my creations i have made for friends

attachment.php

and this one for my friends website
attachment.php

I have star office and adobe but I can only make avatars and sigs. The rest of you really blow me away, I wish I could do all those things!

Punkrockqueen, could you make me one of those glittery things of my name? Please?

U2Kitten said:
I have star office and adobe but I can only make avatars and sigs. The rest of you really blow me away, I wish I could do all those things!

Punkrockqueen, could you make me one of those glittery things of my name? Please?

Eekers its really quite complicated to explain.. But if you have paint shop and animation shop then then i can send you a tutorial one of my friends made up for me..And for anyone that wants one just tell me what you want on it, the size, what color and what type of font is optinal..:sexywink:

I want a lavender one that sparkles but I don't know much about fonts, just pick a pretty one! Thank you! :)

Punky, your sig is a red x. That means either the site it's at isn't linking here, or you forgot to put

PunkRockQueen89 said:
U2kitten here is your glitter image.
u2kitten.gif

Cool! Thanks! :happy: :hug:

Maybe you can make a blue one of Bono's name with hearts around it? ;)

PunkRockQueen89 said:
Spanish eyes what color do you want it and do you want the style of it to be funky or like cursive and serious

umm, how about funky but like not to wild, something interesting, heck you can decide, red letters and small.
Look at my sig, I want it to fit right above my pictures
of Edge and I want it to be my real name which is Esther:D

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

umm, how about funky but like not to wild, something interesting, heck you can decide, red letters and small.
Look at my sig, I want it to fit right above my pictures
of Edge and I want it to be my real name which is Esther:D

I hope this will work for you:)

esther.gif

Back
Top Bottom