photos of u2 out and about with wifes etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:

She was actually wiping lipstick off of his cheek :cute:

Again, I say, "I have a feeling she has to do that quite a bit."

:wink:

gluey said:
bonoalieli.jpg

What a great photo - I hadnt seen that one before:wink:

iloveedge said:

:ohmy: Adam is engaged?! Or did I just miss something? :confused:
Yep :) Since early last year I believe. In fact I think they're getting married soon, since they said it would be early this year.

absintheminded said:

When was this taken? They look distraught. :sad:

I don’t know when it was taken but it looks like that sign above Edge says “clinic”, so I can imagine why they might not want their pictures taken.

absintheminded said:

It's actually from about 2002 or '03, so before everything happened. Levi is actually tottling around, but I don't want to post pictures of him.

absintheminded said:

Maybe it had something to do with someone who was sick. If you look behind The Edge, there is a clinic sign. Also who's the little person behind Morleigh?

tlski said:

Maybe it had something to do with someone who was sick. If you look behind The Edge, there is a clinic sign. Also who's the little person behind Morleigh?

I don't know if they were at the clinic or walking past. There's a whole series of pictures of them walking down that street. And the little person behind Morleigh is Levi.

Edgette said:

I don't know if they were at the clinic or walking past. There's a whole series of pictures of them walking down that street. And the little person behind Morleigh is Levi.
How come you never see any pics of Larry's kids? There was a page I was looking at but the pics wouldn't display.

Back
Top Bottom