Photos of the Boys need!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Okay guys, I am working on a paper about my U2 fanism but I need some photos of the boys in concert pre Pop Mart bc I have gottten alot of Popmart and beyond photos. I would look to my own collection but I dont have alot of concert shots of them besides during Elevation and Popmart. Oh please keep in mind that its for a paper that I have to turn into a professor!!!

*off to go hunt down some photos*

Good topic! :up: I too have lamented the lack of earlier concert shots online. I think the reason is that online pics weren't the thing in the early 90's and especially not before, so fewer people put them online as they happened as they did in the late 90's and 2000's, therefore we have very few available today:grumpy: I hope someday someone will scan and post all their older concert shots. There used to be a great site for 80's concerts called thethreesunrises, but it's gone down now. I will try to find in my huge pile of pics some of the ones I saved from it. For now here's a couple nice ZOOTV pics:)

U2zootv2.jpg

zoobandlive.jpg

Last edited:
banduf9.jpg

bandufconcert.jpg

There are some good shots of Red Rocks and Live Aid on atu2.com under events. There are some good stills of ZOO Sydney on u2images.com.

Unfortunately it hasn't always been possible to put pix online. When that was the case there weren't that many made. Now it's possible so there are alot more of them. I'm just glad people made the earlier photos available for posting. :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom