Photos of Edge's Little Ones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OctoberTrees

The Fly
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering where I could find pics of Edge's children? I saw Bono's, and they are dolls :heart:. Never saw E's though. Thanks for your help!

Sweltering in New York,

Andrea :p

I don't have a lot, but here are a few

edgewedding.gif
edge_son.gif
edge_mollieblue.jpg
theedge038.jpg
theedge035.jpg

:heart: :D Adorable!!! That is exactly what I was going to say! How cute!:wink: Is that Levi in Edge's arms? And I remember Holly, and Blue Angel..and Lil' Sian..but can't remember the others!! My his family has grown! Abraham has alot....ha-ha lol!:D :wink:

Awww i have to agree they are kinda cute!! thats as far as im gonna get with complements. lol. :wink:

I'm not just saying this because I love Edge, but Levi has got to be the most adorable little boy I have ever seen. I love that little mop of curly hair! Of course, if I ever have kids of my own, I expect I'll change my mind.

He's adorable in pics! But... little kids scare me, if I ever seen him in person and he talked to me or somethin I'd be like... GO AWAY, YOU WEIRD LITTLE BOY! And then he probably wouldn't so, I'd run away! I'm never going to be a babysitter.

TheWho4Life said:
But... little kids scare me, if I ever seen him in person and he talked to me or somethin I'd be like... GO AWAY, YOU WEIRD LITTLE BOY! And then he probably wouldn't so, I'd run away! I'm never going to be a babysitter.

What, really? I love kids and they love me. They always want to play with me and stuff and always obey me. I know I'm a bit too young to think about this but if I ever get solid financial stability and can provide them with a good life I really want to have lots of kids!!!

TheWho4Life said:
I'm hated by everybody I swear! lol. Well, everybody but a few people. And little kids and I don't get along. lol.

I don't believe that. Please don't put yourself down like that. If you act anything like you do here, I bet you are a great person and would make a great friend.

BTW, kids are like animals in the way that the sense things. If you don't feel comfortable, they probably know it. I love kids and I wouldn't say for sure, but they seem to like me, too.

(Err...edited because I can't type today!)

Last edited:
ylimeU2 said:

I don't believe that. Please don't put yourself down like that. If you act anything like you do here, I bet you are a great person and would make a great friend.

BTW, kids are like animals in the way that the sense things. If you don't feel comfortable, they probably know it. I love kids and I wouldn't say for sure, but they seem to like me, too.

(Err...edited because I can't type today!)

AAW, you're very sweet. I act like a freak at school though lol. I walk down the halls screamin and yellin! lol. Oh well. I'm called "Imature" lol. I know i probably am but that's ok. It's so weird! Everbody on the internet that I talk to calls me a great person(it makes me feel so good) but then here where I'm from the only person that says that is my friend lol. I guess I have a good personality lol. I don't know. I'm jsut too shy to show it at school, when I say that I mean my normal self. Obviously I walk down the halls screamin and yellin, but my friend does that with me lol. I get all shy when I'm by myself talkin to others lol. It's hard to explain. hehe. But back to the kid thing... I'm terrified of them lol. Wow, they sence things? So I guess that sence gos away as you get older huh? lol.

TheWho4Life said:
I'm hated by everybody I swear! lol. Well, everybody but a few people. And little kids and I don't get along. lol.

Im not too keen on kids myself all they do is reck ur body and winge and screem, they also cost you and never shut up!!! So im not having kids EVER!

ladylardence said:
A couple more adorable ones from the Freestylin Friday thread :cute:
Edge_wife_Son_02.jpg

Whoa, I've done that, *one person holds an arm, and you gently swing the wee one.* My lil sis loved it, but she's 6 now, and a bit too heavy to do that anymore.

QUOTE]He's adorable in pics! But... little kids scare me, if I ever seen him in person and he talked to me or somethin I'd be like... GO AWAY, YOU WEIRD LITTLE BOY! And then he probably wouldn't so, I'd run away! I'm never going to be a babysitter.[/QUOTE]

Really?! I'm the complete opposite, it's older adults and people my age that scare me. ;) Okay not scare me, but I'm much more laidback, less hesitant to be myself around kids. You can make a complete prat of yourself, and a kid might think you're the funniest person they ever met, while someone you're own age or older, might say the dreaded, "act your age" :shudder:

Last edited:
Kate1 said:

Im not too keen on kids myself all they do is reck ur body and winge and screem, they also cost you and never shut up!!! So im not having kids EVER!
Thats not why I dont like them:|
How do they wreck your body?
I will have kids someday, and I will love them and they wont scare me, it will just be other people's kids. lol!

TheWho4Life said:

Thats not why I dont like them:|
How do they wreck your body?
I will have kids someday, and I will love them and they wont scare me, it will just be other people's kids. lol!

I think she's talking about stretchmarks and how they can permanently change your body to something that's by common standards not considered beautiful. I'm happy I didn't know about these things before I had my oldest son. I would've probably chosen not to have any kids and today I've got three wonderful boys I wouldn't want to trade for anything in the world. I don't mind my body anymore either, actually I quite prefer the more mature body that shows it has lived. Oh well, each her/his own. I never wanted kids either. Kids didn't like me and I didn't care for them. That's all changed now.

That' why I love these U2 kids threads, I just can't get enough of kids and baby pictures.

Well, I knew about stretchmarks. But surely they can't be that bad, can they? I mean... it happends. So if I ever have kids, I really dont care about stretchmarks. I'm fat so... it doesnt matter to me lol.

TheWho4Life said:
Well, I knew about stretchmarks. But surely they can't be that bad, can they? I mean... it happends. So if I ever have kids, I really dont care about stretchmarks. I'm fat so... it doesnt matter to me lol.

They fade and when I look in the mirror at a distance, I can't see them. With so many other women getting them, I don't think they're something to hide on fx. a beach.

thrillme said:

Really?! I'm the complete opposite, it's older adults and people my age that scare me. ;) Okay not scare me, but I'm much more laidback, less hesitant to be myself around kids. You can make a complete prat of yourself, and a kid might think you're the funniest person they ever met, while someone you're own age or older, might say the dreaded, "act your age" :shudder:

Exactly!! Kids are really easy in that sense, their honesty and spontaneity is awesome. But nobody tells me to act my age. :|

I love kids, and stretch marks or no, I'm going to have my own. And does any body really care about them, outside of the person who gets them? Personally, I don't see someone with stretch marks and stare, or laugh or anything like that. It's other stuff that worries me. Morning sickness! Ugh!

Seriously, kids are amazing. No one else can look at the world like they do. I have such a great time with my nephew. I know he picks up on everything, but sometimes, I think he teaches me more.

Man, this thread has gotten way off topic!

Back
Top Bottom