Photos from The Joshua Tree 20th Anniversary Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Yay you're gonna love it! I have a lot more pics to post... this is one of my faves :drool:

jtbookletbono4.jpg

Wow!!!Sexy dude!!!

Anton is great. I have his "U2 & I" book and his book he did of Depeche Mode (great shots there too). And he's done tons of great photos for R.E.M., Joy Division, The Rolling Stones (for the cover of Rolling Stone magazine) and tons other.

I know that he shot covers for the NME for ages and he also did a lot of cover for Details Magazine in the 1990's. In one issue, there is a good piccy of Michael Stipe on one knee kissing Tori Amos' hand.

There have been some many great pics of his that I've seen and if those are the 'cream' of the crop... just think of what might be sitting on his hard drive or in files at home!

thankyou said:

what's his Werk Book? is that something that was published years ago?

It says inside " First published on the occasion of the exhibition "Anton Corbijn - 25 jaar WERK / 25 Years Work" held at the Groninger Museum, Groningen, The Netherlands (9 April - 25 June 2000) "

Let me see if I can find a link. It's a gorgeous book full of amazing photos, a chapter on Bono (all photos I've seen elsewhere tho) but definitely worth owning.

http://www.amazon.com/Werk-Anton-Co...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196293938&sr=8-1

yikes the price on that one!! I don't remember what I paid years ago but it wasn't that! :huh:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

:lol: I don't really hate him, I just don't see in him what the rest of Bono loving girls here do....
:shrug: JT Bono does sorta... nothing to me... :yawn:

I sorta feel the same way. There are some instances where he's appealing in the JT era but it doesn't really start happening for me until ZooTV :yes:

bonocomet said:

It says inside " First published on the occasion of the exhibition "Anton Corbijn - 25 jaar WERK / 25 Years Work" held at the Groninger Museum, Groningen, The Netherlands (9 April - 25 June 2000) "

Let me see if I can find a link. It's a gorgeous book full of amazing photos, a chapter on Bono (all photos I've seen elsewhere tho) but definitely worth owning.

http://www.amazon.com/Werk-Anton-Co...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196293938&sr=8-1

yikes the price on that one!! I don't remember what I paid years ago but it wasn't that! :huh:

the price .....:shocked: I love Anton but come on .:eyebrow:

Yeah I don't think there is anyone who would actually pay that!
Really tho it's a great book, I hope you guys find it for a decent price!

Back
Top Bottom