Photos from The Joshua Tree 20th Anniversary Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i cant wait, amazon has shipped.... god i want to stay home all week untill the courier comes.

this book is the main reason i bought the deluxe version .
:drool: thanks for the pics !

bonocomet said:
Yay you're gonna love it! I have a lot more pics to post... this is one of my faves :drool:

jtbookletbono4.jpg

001HOT.jpg

YEAH I LIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!!!:faint:

mysterious_jen said:
when does the vinyl version come out ? that would be reeeely pretty for my vinyl collection but i dont think i can afford it with xmas ..

Amazon UK has it on Dec 3.

bonocomet said:

it says it's a 2 disc but it only lists the original songs... not sure why.

I've answered my own question here... :wink: found the answer at u2 . com

It IS a double vinyl album but does only include the original songs, not the Bisides etc...

bonocomet said:

Yes it says they will ship anywhere.

£15.30
Postage & Packing: £3.08

Order Total: £18.38

I know you can use a credit card but I'm not sure about Paypal. Here's a link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Joshua-Tree-Remastered-audiophile-vinyl/dp/B000WTNCQI

it says it's a 2 disc but it only lists the original songs... not sure why. I haven't seen it on the USA Amazon yet.

Thanks for the link , I just may have to order this one .

bonocomet , you better check this link you may need to change your order !
it says (Remastered/Expanded Deluxe Edition ) .
I don't understand why this one costs less . :confused:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Joshua-Tree...944/ref=pd_sim_m_h__img_3/026-8051915-5266855

:giggle: :hug:

I guess they are not making the remastered extended version on vinyl... which is ok... I like that it will be just the original songs.

Sorry I don't remember if any of these small ones are new or not without going back thru all my pic folders, and I'm too tired. :wink:

jtbooklet5.jpg

Holeeeee smokes, comet, kill a girl with all this goodness, why don't ya?

:combust:

:bow:

Bono Mot said:
Holeeeee smokes, comet, kill a girl with all this goodness, why don't ya?
:combust:
:bow:

:yes: comet, I really wonder if you're willfully trying to kill us :faint:

RHMT video+video stills and gifs+JT book pics...all in one week...how can I live throught it? :drunk:

well...actually all this goodness IS a valuable reason to survive...but I think I'll better lie flat on the floor for a bit more...:drool:

comet, mot and BF1 if you're going to reply to each other back to back for more I guess I couldn't be able to go on with pages. your avi are :love:

I know!!!! I can't believe there are more hot Bono pics out there that have never been seen... until now!! This is the Bono that I first fell in love with!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh, how i miss sweaty, hot 27-year old Bono

:love:

You guys are all very welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying the pics. Mot and ultravioletluvv I actually made that avi for myself yesterday :giggle: but at the last minute decided I wasn't able to let go of my RHMT Bono quite yet. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom