Photos from the Australia shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ottofilm

The Fly
Hello scary people :)

A bit of last minute luck (related to having family in Australia) got me on a plane and to the seven Oz shows. I'm starting to feel a bit outgunned - when I started taking these photos, I was just about it, but now everyone's got a camera at the shows, and there I am still without a zoom lens - but I think some of them turned out pretty well. Anyway, enjoy... 150 photos for you:

http://www.u2photos.com/

otto

Great fotos!

What camera did you use? If you don't mind me ask?:wink:

Scary people :eyebrow: :wink:

Those are some incredible photos (as always) Otto. You gots mad skilz! :love: As I've told you in the past, I'd like to buy some, but I could never narrow it down to just one (I'd want lots of 4x6 pics to make a collage of the tour, per se). But just beautiful!!! :applaud:

they seem to be great. but every time i click on an individual pic. though, i get file not found. is there something i'm doing wrong?

thankyou said:
they seem to be great. but every time i click on an individual pic. though, i get file not found. is there something i'm doing wrong?

No, I did something wrong; trying to fix a typo I managed to mangle the whole database, and it took me nearly 10 minutes to fix it. It should be fixed now.

Thanks,
otto

kellyahern said:

It was a hard decision, but I eventually went with the Bono/Adam dance from Seattle 2 :wink:.

How did you decide :scream:
Maybe I could get 'Coexist' from Melbourne 2 :hmm:

And were you at that Seattle show?

Last edited:
GREAT photos as always, Otto! So glad to see you back in action again, and in such an exotic location no less. Thanks so much for sharing the magic with those of us who can only wish we were there!

Jennifer

Thanks everybody!

Thanks everybody for all the kind words. It was quite unexpected that I was able to go, and I'm amazed I was able to pull it all together at the last minute. (Grandma wanted to see the grandkids, and Grandma is Australian - lucky me!)

Kelly, I get that response sort of a lot; even in Australia, where it had been nearly nine years since shows, people recognized me. I find it highly embarrassing, but I'd not say anyone is a freak for it; if anything, it's me; I should be used to it by now. :)

otto

Awesome pics...wish I could buy them all! Where were you 11/22/05? We could've used your photography skills at Madison Square Garden that night!:wink:

circa1992 said:
Where were you 11/22/05? We could've used your photography skills at Madison Square Garden that night!:wink:

I love NYC and I love MSG shows, but a) they were really difficult tickets and b) I was in New Zealand. :) Next tour maybe...

Back
Top Bottom