Photos from Denver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
42aa721a.jpg

86466240.jpg

I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find pics of the mysterious ways girl (me) :laugh: from the first night in Denver...I only have one so far and I know there have to be a few out there
:bow:
PLEBAns dont fail me now

Miroslava said:
The muscle is John Sampson, and he is a super nice guy! Not very tall, but yeah, definitely wouldn't want to tangle with him...

He's funny too! You can see in those pictures that Bono has something clutched in his hand given to him by a fan, and John slipped it out... He then proceeded to "shove it" to the nearest fan's nose and said "anthrax check! is it okay?"

:lmao:

Damn! (Turns bright red) I think that was me that was my letter!

John took it from him? What did he do with it? It was just a little note to Bono.

But, man, that's embarrassing, what he did with it.

Ok.. I'm coming out of hiding.. lol

um.. I have one. I was at the first show in Denver. My first U2 concert. It was wonderful!!! I have some pics. They didn't come out as good as I expected tho. I don't know how to host pics or else I would post a few.. but.. what I can do is send this pic to you through email, if you want it bad enough? :D Be no problem. Just leave your address.

Oh.. and BTW.. YOU ARE SO DAMN LUCKY!!! lol ;)
and also.. I just read your post on the experiance.. where did you find video of it? I would love to see it! :D

U2BonoGirl - I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find pics of the mysterious ways girl (me) from the first night in Denver...I only have one so far and I know there have to be a few out there PLEBAns dont fail me now

Last edited:
Some amazing pictures

http://community.webshots.com/album/328556492DjapRR

star! No ned to be embarrased... it was a very cute thing, and well, Bono did need both hands to he could give back rubs while he hugged us :wink:

Did you happen to get any pictures??? If you did, please, please post them or email them to me and I can post :D Same for you frost child :wave:

Last edited:
ADecentMelody has kindly posted some Denver video clip links here: http://forum.interference.com/t124452.html

The Miracle Drug clip should be of special interest to Plebans. It's not only the longest clip but toward the end of the song Bono goes out onto the tip of the runway. The taper was just outside the left side of the bomb shelter so Bono runs right towards the camera and then turns around to sing to the crowd at the tip of the runway. This provides about twenty seconds of Bono from behind bending over. To top it off you can clearly see someone in the background holding up a large beachball.

:dance: yay!
I'll give you my fiance's addy because thats where we want to get all the pics.
faulguy@gmail.com
:bow: you rock, thank you so much :D :rockon:
frost_orchid said:
Ok.. I'm coming out of hiding.. lol

um.. I have one. I was at the first show in Denver. My first U2 concert. It was wonderful!!! I have some pics. They didn't come out as good as I expected tho. I don't know how to host pics or else I would post a few.. but.. what I can do is send this pic to you through email, if you want it bad enough? :D Be no problem. Just leave your address.

Oh.. and BTW.. YOU ARE SO DAMN LUCKY!!! lol ;)
and also.. I just read your post on the experiance.. where did you find video of it? I would love to see it! :D

Leetah said:

thanks for that link.

''Bono about to be molested''?:eyebrow:

is that meant to be a rude comment about the girl he brought on stage, or is it just me?

:rolleyes: yeah, it was a comment made about me. apparently the person didnt appreciate me leading him around the catwalk or something. :shrug: dunno.

verte said:
I can't wait to get back to my premium account so I can save these! They're hot!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Hmmm maybe I am misunderstanding you, but you do realize that your account is not tied to your computer right?

You should be able to log on to your Verte76 account from ANY machine...

Back
Top Bottom