photo shop help !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
can someone please help me!!!! i am using photoshop and dont have a clue on how to use it. i am trying to make cover art for my live compilations that i put together of different u2 performances. please help me i dont have a clue on how to use photoshop!

Rick, are you trying to edit photos/compile them or are you trying to make them more like artwork? I just started playing with Photoshop 7.0 and some of the new filters are absolutely amazing! I've used photoshop in the past to create digital art, so if that's what you need I can help. As for simply editing photos as they are, I've always used MS Paint b/c it's so simple. If you need help, send me the images you're working with and I'll see what I can do.

Rick, if you want to see some of what I've done so far, here's my website with my art:

http://www.calvin.edu/~lar3/bonoart/bonoart.html

I just started playing with Photoshop 7.0 which offers twice as many filters, so once I have time, I'll be added to that website. If you like anything there, feel free to use it. Otherwise, if you have specific pictures, I can do them for you if you want. My e-mail is lar3@calvin.edu.

Back
Top Bottom