Photo request--->Bono's eyes ONLY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
I've spent the past few days looking here for just his eyes, thinking surely someone has done that in photoshop or something, but no luck so far. Does anyone have any I could use? I really need one. Thanks in advance.

uhm, what exactly are you looking for? a pic of just one of his eyes, or just the eyeball :huh: or just the pupil and iris or so?
I can take any part of a pic with photoshop, so if you can explain me what it is exactly you need, I'll be able to help you :)

This is one I made awhile back. I had an entire folder for his eyes that was lost when my computer crashed. :sad:

34%3A637974%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3C45%3A8755ot1lsi

Galeongirl said:
uhm, what exactly are you looking for? a pic of just one of his eyes, or just the eyeball :huh: or just the pupil and iris or so?
I can take any part of a pic with photoshop, so if you can explain me what it is exactly you need, I'll be able to help you :)

Good question. If I can get that specific, I'd like a blinky size or slightly larger so it's just his eyes, no nose or forehead or anything. Sorry I didn't clarify that before but I really wasn't sure. I thought I'd know when I saw the one I want. Thank you. One more question. What program/s do you use to do this? I used to make banners and stuff a few years ago with a couple different programs (photoshop and one that starts with a J) but I can't remember how and it's probably different now, huh?

Thanks for the others. I'm looking for the quality of the one MsPurrl's and smaller but I appreciate your help very much. :)

waynetravis said:

This might've been a maybe but it doesn't look enough like Bono to me, somewhat, but not completely.

I take that back, it does look like him, but made up. I want clean eyes. But thank you. :)

Last edited:
Nuala said:
ooh.. yours looks like a clearer, brighter picture than the one I had!!:drool:

But I still say thank you for finding the one I'm probably going to use. How can I get this one-- U2trinity's-- made smaller, banner size? I'm still looking and can use more if anyone has anymore to add. If anyone wants to see what I'm doing with them, I'm putting them in myspace.com/s_lamoureaux.

Nuala said:
I made U2trinity's banner size for you.
smokineyes-1.jpg

Yes! This is clearer than the first one. This is the one I want. 360x124 would be just about perfect. That's the size of the one I have now. That would be awesome, thank you! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom