Photo Request (anyone has a better version of this?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butter7

War Child
I found a really nice and sweet pic when I came across a site, but it's in black and white, looks like a new paper scan or something.

I knew your guys are the masters of U2 pics, so is there any chance that someone has a better versin of this pic?

sineadandbono4cw.jpg

Thanks in advance. :wave:

Last edited:
It is the best version I’ve ever seen too. That picture belongs to BP Fallon and itcomes in his book “Faraway So Close” in black and white and in a smaller size.
Unless BP has an ever better version, you won’t find any.
I love black and white photography and that one is very nice.

^ Ditto. I could scan it at a VERY hi res and it would be bigger than that, but quality wise, it won't get any better than a print in a book because that's what it is.

thank you guys.

This photo is a bit overexposured, so I thought it could be the scanner the person use or the way the pic been saved.

But if it is the way appears on the original book, I think it is the only version we can get then.

Thanks again.

MSG to BP Fallon:

If you read this, remeber to adjust your camera before you shoot with a flash light. :(

I'm pretty sure that's how it looks in the book. If I didn't have cats on me, I'd check. There are lots of small black and white pics in the book and a few look this way. I think it has more to do with the size/compression of the photo do to the (lack of) quality in the book.

To bridgit:

I think we've got the same pic. :wink:

I was so wanted a clearer or a colored version of this pic. No need to talk about the beauty of Bono. Sinead is certainly a pretty woman, too.

I knew someone didn't like her that much, and some of her behaviour in the early days were quite crazy, but it still a fact that she probably was one of the best looking singer at her era. Some people might not agree with this, but I think she looks better than Andrea Corr.

Back
Top Bottom