PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so satisfied with my brothers (I have three) and my sisters (I have three) and my nephews (I have three) and my neices (I have two) :lol:

Wow - big family Jez! I just have one sibling, and no sign of any nieces or nephews for an incredibly long time, if ever.

One day I hope to have kids! I have been having a lot of dreams where I've been pregnant lately, which really scares me. :hmm: :reject:

ThoraSEB said:
Wow - big family Jez! I just have one sibling, and no sign of any nieces or nephews for an incredibly long time, if ever.

One day I hope to have kids! I have been having a lot of dreams where I've been pregnant lately, which really scares me. :hmm: :reject:

:lol:
Lately, I've had just about every symptom of being pregnant, with the frequent visits to the bathroom, back ache, food cravings and morning sickness, well, just a light case of nausea... :lol:

Aw, Wild :hug:
It'll work out in the end, you'll see. I'd say you shouldn't stress about it, 'cause it'll only make it worse, but I don't really think that would work, would it?

Wild :hug: I hope it does happen for you soon!

My dreams have been so vivid that I've woken up in the mornings to be surprised that I'm not pregnant. :lol: I look forward to it one day, if it's possible.

I do believe it will happen:yes:

I go to mediums and have been told that i will. This bloke i went to got it spot on with everything and when my sister went and saw him he told her she was 4 weeks pregnant, she said she wasn't but done a test and found out she was pregnant by 4 weeks

So if he was right about her :wink:

Me too, I'll even do a dance!

Babies to Wild! :dance: :dance: :dancing: :dancing: babies to Wild!

:hmm: I have told you I'm not really good with dealing with emotions, right? I'm sorry if it doesn't seem I'm taking this seriously :hug: I hope you know I do.

I'm also in a weird, nervous mood today... The friend I'm interested in is behaving really weird, and wants us to go see a movie soon. I quote: "Any movie, any day, I just want to go see a movie with you"...

The world can not get enough Wilds! :rockon:

Thora :lol: I know!
The problem is I often come across as a cold hearted bitch :lmao: Which I'm totally not :mad: I just can't seem to show what I'm feeling... :shrug:

Wild :hug: Thank you, it really means a lot. But I think it's easier to express myself here. An example, I have, just counting tonight, "hugged" you, more times than I've hugged my own mum for the past year. :shrug:
I try though, it's part of my new policy to hug people more often. It also gives me a chance to be close to people I wouldn't be close to otherwise :shifty:

Thank you, Thora too :hug:

:lmao: Yes, and I actually had to leave for a smoke... :shifty:

Well, anyway, Wild, how's the BP and your arm coming along?

Good to hear, Wild :hug:

I'm sorry to interrupt the emotional moment with :drool: (although it should have been expected), but OMG, baby Edge thread! And the Interference's mixes lured me back into EYKIW, so I'm now involved in a Pop appreciation thread... I was holed up in PLEBA for so long :lol:

Back
Top Bottom