PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Nice sig :love:

And is it true, is there a new chapter? :hyper:

I posted Chapter 13 last night

I posted a link for that clip of me singing, last night, too

Sad_Girl said:
And Sami, Bri and Tre were waiting for this last night :shifty:

http://s41.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NQBKIPIS0PUT1Q5KDHSL2RCLI

I apologize to anyone who listens to me trying to sing into a pair of headphones and to do so without waking my parents :lmao:

Last edited:
I loved SG's voice! :cute: :love:

Bri your sentence just reminded me. :lmao: Apparently the new thing that all the little kids say is "don't you uh-huh my nu-uh girlfriend!!" :lmao:

Ok maybe it doesn't sound as funny when you read it as it does on the phone. :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
From anyone interesting? :sexywink:

:lol: I wish!

My best friend (in NY) is babysitting my cousins so they all called. :love: Even though my cousins are completely nuts. :crazy:

But they're coming in 18 days!! :ohmy: :hyper:

My other grandma is here from NY, we went out for dinner with her and my great grandma tonight. Oh. My. God. :crack: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

I wish!

My best friend (in NY) is babysitting my cousins so they all called. :love: Even though my cousins are completely nuts. :crazy:

My other grandma is here from NY, we went out for dinner with her and my great grandma tonight. Oh. My. God. :crack: :lmao:

:lol: Sounds like fun

What happened?

:eek: :eek: :eek: you guys!!!!

sami0201 said:

:lol: I wish!

But they're coming in 18 days!! :ohmy: :hyper:

Aww! Are they the ones who came bfore, that drove you nuts but that you didn't want to leave? :cute:

:lol:

Story time! :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww! Are they the ones who came bfore, that drove you nuts but that you didn't want to leave? :cute:

:lol:

Story time! :hyper:

Yeah that's them. :love: We are so much like sisters that we get so excited to see each other, but then we'll get sick of each other in a few days. :lol: But I love them so much. :heart:

Ok so my grandma (dad's mom) is the kind of woman who only cares about herself. :| She has been here for 2 weeks and she saw us last Saturday when we took her out for dinner, and didn't call ALL WEEK and she knew that my brother and I didn't have school. Then she called today and asked if we wanted to see her before she left tomorrow and have dinner. This woman is nowhere near not having enough money for dinner, but it's like the only reason she wanted to see us was for a free meal (seriously).

OMG!!!! They used 'Walk On' as the closer for the show!!! :hyper: :hyper: I'm so excited!!!!!! :love:

How sad is it that I squealed out loud when I heard the song start? :reject:

It was so perfect for the story, too :D

So she brings my great grandma who is just another story. :lmao: The woman is 92 and in incredible shape (hello, she goes for jogs around the block and lives alone! :lmao: ) Anyway, my great grandma is just completely insane! I don't even remember all the little things she does but you just look at her like "are you joking?" :lol: Like we get into the restaurant, and she pulls out a silver bib to wear over her clothes!!! And then we eat, and she literally had a BITE of her burger left but she wanted to take it home. :crack: So she takes it home, and she steals all the leftover napkins and sugar packets and stuff!!! I was like :shocked:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom