PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Better round it up nicely

2005_0922Recent0307.jpg

2005_0922Recent0286.jpg

2005_0922Recent0311.jpg

2005_1209Boston0149.jpg

Now *that's* more like it :drool:

That second pic.. smug!"yes I am a Rock God"!Adam :combust: :faint:

BonosBaby12 said:
You are so lucky :drool: I really wanted GA tickets but just couldn't afford them. Stupid ticketmaster shut me out with buying them when they first went on sale :madspit: They were still close from my where I sat though so Im happy! :hyper:

We paid over the actual price cos it was through ETS(Official Partner) as coming from Uk we didn't want to risk not getting tickets. Worth every extra penny though

I think next tour they should have a special Pleban sectionn right down the front :shifty:

WildHoney said:

I think next tour they should have a special Pleban sectionn right down the front :shifty:

Great idea!! I'm there!

Go Jez, with the post count! Setlist parties, and now PGP parties have definitely been instrumental in boosting my post counts.

Hi Drea :wave:

Thora, no Streets tonight :(

Yes, I vote for a Pleba section too! Everything that'll get me to a show :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:
Must say we would make a damn good looking front row :flirt:

Oh, yes, on that note, I have to ask everyone who hasn't yet to go to the pic thread and take a look at my baby sister, maggie_mullen! :cute:

Oh, gifts! :hyper: Can I pick anything I want? :shifty:

Sorry, I was off again, so I missed a few posts :lol:

Thora, yes, Chizip's idea seems good, and it's nice to see it wasn't just an one off thing.
I'd love to see Bono's reaction to that CD! :lmao:

Wild, you'd have to send me a list of the things you want then, so I know what's left to chose from :shifty:

I'd be kinda scared if Bono and the guys actually heard the sing along. :yikes:

But if it gave them a good laugh, then I'm all for that! :D

Right now Vertigo is the funniest of them all. :lmao:

Last edited:
Ok, so *not* Bono's socks, damn, I was hoping for those :lol:

I'd take anything Edge has ever touched, or ever will touch, or ever looked at... But I'd prefer the Explorer! :hyper:

:lmao: I'm in such a weird mood today!

Ahh, you guys crack me up! :lmao:

Okay, work is done! :dancing: I'm outta here babeee!! Woohoo!

I'll be back in a few hours, since I don't have any plans tonight. See everyone later! :wave:

Jez - the Explorer's the really cool x-shapey one, right?

:hmm: I'd love to get my hands on that banana-shaped bass Adam used during Pop :drool: Wouldn't know the first thing about playing it, but it's f'ing cool looking :wink:

Back
Top Bottom