PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just looking at that album tonight, Sami :lol:

I went shoping with my mom and was looking for a new CD, that was one I picked up to consider
-
ultimately I decided I wanted the James Blunt CD but the stupid store only had edited versions :rant:

FlyYourKite said:

That still sounds like too much! Stupid school and teachers. :angry You're a smart cookie though :love :wink

I know! :angry:
But in comparison to the last two weeks, it seems like a vacation! :happy: :|

And you flatter me so! :flirt: :love:
But I'm just one smart cookie in a pleban jar of smart cookies. :wink:

Presentations are the worst. :hug I get all clammy and to quote Lindsay Lohan "my stomach felt like it was going to fall out my butt" :lol

:laugh:

I really hate them
Altho, the physics one should be hilarious.....

It's Dr. Evil holding Mickey mouse captive, and threatening George Bush with a WMD (weapon of mouse destruction)

aka...my physics project of a mousetrap nuclear bomb.

:nerd::lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I really hate them

It's Dr. Evil holding Mickey mouse captive, and threatening George Bush with a WMD (weapon of mouse destruction)

:lol: That is priceless! Too funny!!

Sad_Girl said:
I was just looking at that album tonight, Sami :lol:

I went shoping with my mom and was looking for a new CD, that was one I picked up to consider
-
ultimately I decided I wanted the James Blunt CD but the stupid store only had edited versions :rant:

Surfacing? :love: It's such a great album. :up:

:lol: I have one James Blunt track I can upload for you if you want! I hate edited CD's. :madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I really hate them

:lmao: !!

sami0201 said:

Surfacing? :love: It's such a great album. :up:

:lol: I have one James Blunt track I can upload for you if you want! I hate edited CD's. :madwife:

I have 'You're beautiful" (LOVE that song) and Too Late by him (thats ones great too); and there is another store not too far from here I can go to which will have the unedited CD; thanks though :)

I hate edited CD's it's like putting masking tape over the mona lisa's eyes or something :rant:

Bri!!! WMD :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I have 'You're beautiful" (LOVE that song) and Too Late by him (thats ones great too); and there is another store not too far from here I can go to which will have the unedited CD; thanks though :)

Bri!!! WMD :lmao:

The one I have on my hard drive is Goodbye My Lover. :up: I also have High and You're Beautiful on my ipod. :love:

Sami!! :hug: :wave:

I'm fine, hon. How are you? I had to laugh at your description of your great-grandma taking everything not nailed down at the restaurant. Old people do get like that! My folks were visiting my aunt in Tamarac for a few days, but they went back to the West Coast (Homosassa--Citrus County) today.

Back
Top Bottom