PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Herbs to calm them :lol: Cannabis will do the job.
Not even a bad idea. Oh, man , there are so many herbs hat have a calming effect.
I ebt there will be one they would eat. :cute:

Now , the real important question is : Is the next thread title going to contain either the word Sproining or Llama?

Herbs to calm them :lol: Cannabis will do the job.
Not even a bad idea. Oh, man , there are so many herbs hat have a calming effect.
I ebt there will be one they would eat. :cute:

Now , the real important question is : Is the next thread title going to contain either the word Sproining or Llama?

from an animal lover & zoo worker I'll take that as a nice compliment! :D

:lol: Sproinging or Llama in the title

We got about 13 pages left let's get the thinking caps on people! :D

Good old Adam... I'll add that to the list of things to thank him for. :D

My list of things to thank him for is very long and extensive. :D
And somewhat questionable. :shifty: :sexywink:

:lol: Sproinging or Llama in the title

We got about 13 pages left let's get the thinking caps on people! :D
Wasnt there a reference to Adam as a llama during one of the 360 shows? And Edge as a spider monkey? :hmm: :lol:

...I had such a long and busy weekend. I've not been on the crack in a good 2 days. I'm almost afraid to wander into EYKIW. :huh:

A "promo cd" has apparently surfaced over in EYKIW. Cover, title, track listing, song length, producers, the works. Even a release date. It's either one HELL of a good prank or else it might actually be the real thing. I'm trying not to get excited. :doh:

Pics of the "promo cd" under here:
1609593_633450223375950_581674259_n.jpg

1982086_633450236709282_1773656220_n.jpg

Thoughts?

Early morning, April 1
Fakes pop out in the IF nets
Looking it fast, they made you stroke
They could not make you hope

People really need to learn how to fake an albbum cover. No Record company and copyright logo's makes it a total fail.

I sincerely hope and trust that U2 will come up with better graphic design than that.
People really need to learn how to fake an albbum cover. No Record company and copyright logo's makes it a total fail.

I like it :) even if it's probably fake

It's spare. Photo seems to be a real (nyc) subway station; which has a touch (or more) of grittiness to it.

Spare & gritty: certainly 2 aspects of some of NYC Punk/New Wave- which they did say they wanted to capture again.

liked tha the photo floats over the wwhite /grey graph paper or very simplified white subway tiles in nyc Subway.

i note though that the "color scheme" is basically almost the same as Hutdub... not sure that would happen.

But in keeping with the gritty aspect the "title" "Lucky Number" that title sould have been spray-painted on the column.

domo
I don't quite remember but i do believe The Beatles' White Album had no logo/copy write stuff on the backside.

But i did see that although they do have the copyright symbol for the Universal music _ _ etc; what might give that away is not having a year attacted to the symbol and name.

ali
still need to comment on your last post

BUT

i did just look at the link you posted

*thanks* that's def the type of "chart" can't think of word i'm looking for
only i'd want one with more dino silouettes in it at find tho :applaud:

the other thing that almost sent a "ancient" thrill of like recognition- was seeing the i think 2 Major differientations of the pelvic bones at the bottom of chart! the red hightlight of the "same" bone that looks different in each of the two.
so the group on the right were <sp> Ornithsaurs and the ones on the left .... were, uh, something else:lol:

wow i don't think i've seen that stuff in decades, yet it rings a hidden bell in my memory. very cool!

...Jackass Penguin Adam

...Meerkat Larry

...Ringtailed Femur (surely he meant Lemur) and Spider Monkey The Edge

...Widlebeest Bono !

nvm, here´s the accurate one

one of the more surreal band introductions in a sequence on this tour which has tested the bounds of the surreal several times. Tonight it featured 'the Llama of U2' (Adam), 'the meerkat of U2', (Larry), the 'ring tailed lemur and spider-monkey of U2' (that'll be Edge then) and finally, 'feet barely touching the ground, elegant, graceful...' Edge was invited to name this exotic creature. 'The Wildebeest,' he suggested.

U2 > Tours > U2360 TOUR

:giggle: We had some nice introductions as well during our EU trip. Go Bono :cute:

Back
Top Bottom