PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! Hi Jeevey . Anything going on today?

Edit JJ I see you to! :madwife:

Yay! Hi Jeevey . Anything going on today?

Edit JJ I see you to! :madwife:

4TeTEgI.gif

Well, I led a kick ass discussion in King Lear for ten year olds today, and impressed even myself. It does help a lot to read the text ahead of time, as it turns out. :lol:

:lol: I'd think so, jvy! :wink:

I remember in 1st yr of college our professor was doing the Greek Tradgedies. :crack: :crack:

BUT it turned out he really made them come alive for us! :applaud: Unfortunity for this partcular class/time I was not writing notes in my book margins (It was a bought trade paperback). I don't know that happen to my notes . :(

It would have been so much better if had writen in the margins with underlined passages, maybe arrows linking different characters & special relationship insights, sometimes political stuff, others play-writing techniques, etc.

So good on you, jyy! :)

Even though it was 1970- many of us feel "the 60's" didn't end till sometime in the early 70's. :D Either that year or the next since unconventional performances had started up in the 60's esp in Theater; some group put on one of the GT's in a construction site across from one of the school's building. It all took place on 3 levels the first below street level. Special lighting into the area etc. I can still call up fleeting visuals. Don't remember which play it was etc....but we were wowed thanks to our professor!

:lol: I'd think so, jvy! :wink:

I remember in 1st yr of college our professor was doing the Greek Tradgedies. :crack: :crack:

BUT it turned out he really made them come alive for us! :applaud: Unfortunity for this partcular class/time I was not writing notes in my book margins (It was a bought trade paperback). I don't know that happen to my notes . :(

It would have been so much better if had writen in the margins with underlined passages, maybe arrows linking different characters & special relationship insights, sometimes political stuff, others play-writing techniques, etc.

Yeah, you'd think it's a fairly obvious requirement to do a good reading before teaching a text, but I did try to fudge it with only a skim-through last week. But my little students are so smart there was plenty of good stuff to talk about anyway.

I often feel I failed to take quite the best advantage of a class, too. Too bad I couldn't go back to school with the concentration and motivation I have now, but all the free time I had when I was proper college age!

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 664165462
Crashed my interf entirely.

I tried to get to a new page, and check what causes the problem.. not entirely sure I don't see weird stuff. Perhaps the youtube post.

There's a you tube post there? Ok it's weird. It says you were the last poster there, and before I had tried posting something from an earlier page and it seems to have gone through, but I still can't actually open the page and see it. :huh: Are you able to see the post you just made there?

It is, I quoted your vvery fine beardy Bono photos from 2 pages back to hope to bring it to the next page. But that wasn't enough obviously. When you post something, if you look at the bottom of the reply page you can see the latest posts. In those somewhere was a youtube post, and Interf has been known to be wonky with those occasionally. So maybe that was it. THis is the only way I can see the posts you and I made.

OH lemme go try... I wonder if we keep posting enough times we can get it to the next page (it would be page 30 for me) and maybe then it would work. :hmm:

I did Jj. :sad: But someone posted something after that that looks like it broke the thread.

I did this morning, to Sicy. Haven't heard a reply yet though.

Gg I did like you said and it looks like there are 8 posts on the page. I'm going to spam it with 7 more and see if I can push it past that particular page, but I have no idea if that will work.

I don't see a YT video there, though, do you? I only see 2 posts since my last one there last night, and one just seems to be text from ybor...whatever the heck, and one from someone named mel something, but I can't see anything in their post, so maybe that one was the problem? However ybor's post came after that, so I really don't know. :huh:

Okay now I'm checking that youtube vid is from longer back. The page starts with your two posts of Pop photos. Don't see anything wrong with those photos or the pages after indeed.

Yeah everything seems fine. I remember opening and looking at the posts after mine before I went to bed last night (this morning :reject: :wink:) which were domo and ck, so I know those were fine. There are only 2 after that and they were mel and ybor, so it seems to be ybor's that is the problem. Maybe they also posted a link or something there which we can't see... :hmm:

Anyway I'm still posting blind to see if we can push it beyond that page. Just a shot in the dark since we haven't heard from sicy yet.

Back
Top Bottom