PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We know he lurks because he mentions PLEBA doings on the other board. How else would he know, pray tell? :sexywink:

Thank you, I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your servers!

Tips3.jpg

We know he lurks because he mentions PLEBA doings on the other board. How else would he know, pray tell? :sexywink:

images

otoh, GG..............

we have the gourmet type chocolate sandwhiches ....
Jacque Torres choc chip cookies ( w fabulous dark choc chunk chips :drool:) sandwich his gourmet ice cream made somewhere- maybe in his tribeca store where you can see they have a chocolate candy-making factory. swoon!:drool::lol:

the other way, way back ice cream sanfwich type ice cream items....

Carvel's Flying Saucer-- probably closer to the hardechocolate cookie wafer type with soft ice cream......

In fact :lmao: (at self) it didn't occur to me till reccently :lol: that soft "ice cream" may be barely ice cream in it at all bc there is probably very little milk in it...instead some kind of vegitable oil :lol:

EXCEPT there are now local artisan ice cream makers, one I passed their store and thought I saw soft ice cream but had no time, possbily no $ to check it out.

It goes well, thanks Dazz, although I'm easily distracted as always! How have you been going? I guess you survived that Arctic vortex we heard about... sounded nasty. (North American/European winters sound pretty nasty to me anyway!)

I've finally got some (large-ish) pics of my multi-Doctor Who costume that I told Tara I'd post when it was done... oops. Anyway, here they are!

This was a semi-professional shot done by some friends I was staying with in the UK - they're into photography and have a little studio. I forgot to put my fez on and you can't really see the 7th-Doctor half of the waistcoat, but they're all in there somewhere.

This was taken at another friend's 50th birthday party, which was Dr Who themed cos it was on the day of Dr Who's 50th anniversary. (We had to record the special episode and watch it at 1am!) Fez and sonic present although waistcoat still partly obscured. (Always bring a banana to a party, the Doctor says... and why not a giant inflatable one?)

Just to show off the waistcoat properly. :) Birthday girl is on the right in her River Song costume.

Oh wow i just saw your costume pics! Fantastic job! :applaud: I don't watch the shows so i don't know the doctors really, but that looks amazing and fun! :applaud:

Wait a minute, now I remember it's a doctor mash up right? :giggle: And you said "multi" which I missed the first time. :doh:

That's great! I'll have to show my kids.

Hey Comet! Thanks :D A friend of mine who can sew put the waistcoat and trousers together for me, Reggo knitted the scarf and I just bought the rest of the bits, so I can't take a lot of credit... it was great fun wearing it to the party and a tiny little convention though. I even won a prize!

Yeah, it's got bits of nearly all the Doctors' costumes, although it doesn't have John Hurt's Doctor or the 12th (maybe I can put some red lining in the leather jacket... :hmm: ). It was up to date before the 50th, but they keep adding extra Doctors. :madwife:

How are you going?

(Holy crap, I'm close to 30k!)

Hey Comet! Thanks :D A friend of mine who can sew put the waistcoat and trousers together for me, Reggo knitted the scarf and I just bought the rest of the bits, so I can't take a lot of credit... it was great fun wearing it to the party and a tiny little convention though. I even won a prize!

Yeah, it's got bits of nearly all the Doctors' costumes, although it doesn't have John Hurt's Doctor or the 12th (maybe I can put some red lining in the leather jacket... :hmm: ). It was up to date before the 50th, but they keep adding extra Doctors. :madwife:

How are you going?

(Holy crap, I'm close to 30k!)

Going pretty good. :D I can't really complain though nothing too exciting happening with me right now. :hmm:

You definitely deserved that prize! Such a cute idea for the costume too. And awesome that Reggo made the scarf! :up: My daughter wears the costume for Comic-con sometimes of the Dr with that scarf. (I don't know which one!) And she said the dang scarf is so heavy she gets a backache and has to take it off half way through the day. LOL. (It does weigh a ton.)

It must be something in the air. All these postcount milestones. I'm pretty close to 66K. :shifty:

Going pretty good. :D I can't really complain though nothing too exciting happening with me right now. :hmm:

You definitely deserved that prize! Such a cute idea for the costume too. And awesome that Reggo made the scarf! :up: My daughter wears the costume for Comic-con sometimes of the Dr with that scarf. (I don't know which one!) And she said the dang scarf is so heavy she gets a backache and has to take it off half way through the day. LOL. (It does weigh a ton.)

It must be something in the air. All these postcount milestones. I'm pretty close to 66K. :shifty:

Can't say things are very exciting here... especially as we're heading into autumn now. :sigh: Work is bonkers as usual, although I'm planning a holiday to central Australia in May which will be nice.

It's the Fourth Doctor with the epic scarf. :wink: It does weigh a ton, but it looks amazing (and is great in cold weather). Combine it with a leather jacket and waistcoat and frilly shirt and magnetic celery and pockets full of sonic screwdrivers and jelly babies, and my back could definitely feel it after a while too!

Blimey. I've completely run out of milestone ideas. *L*

:lol::lol::lol: thanks, comet!

Aned Ms PURRL! :D

This isn't the post I tried to quote... tried twice! Oh well.

Thanks for the compliment, Dazz! :) As for the weather... sounds like you need to come live in Australia, way more sun here. :D (Even though I complain when it gets below 20C, I'm a total wuss. It is harder to get out bed when it's comparatively dark and cold, though.)

Hope you get a sunny spring!

:huh::lol::huh:

ali's commenting on the post (i was answering her about the winter, polar vortex and when the spring stays too grey ( my SAD) but the post is no longer here...that's the one I said disappeared

:huh:
Thanks for the compliment, Dazz! :) As for the weather... sounds like you need to come live in Australia, way more sun here. :D (Even though I complain when it gets below 20C, I'm a total wuss. It is harder to get out bed when it's comparatively dark and cold, though.)

Hope you get a sunny spring!

Back
Top Bottom