PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I bet Edge still has that bloody timemachine lemon in his backyard shed :wink:

I'd take that too. I'll take it all.

hey Dazz :wave:

I know absolutely nothing about the whereabouts of Edge's time machine... :shifty: :whistle:

kxk2x.gif

JJ great stuff at the link will have to read more over a few days....I particularly liked Mark Tegrem and his linked article to good graph designed illustratoins of the multiverse theories! :hyper::drool: :D

i don't have advnaced enough PDF to increase type size so will have to enlarge &print out those articles at the better computer later this week

ha! like that's a suprize!!!11!!!1!

:wink::lol:

you better by next week! :angry:

have my eye on Zoo-TV Bono with & without Flyshades an dif ZOO-TV Edge is around I'll have him, too
then Elevation Bono

:wink:

Well, ZooAdam refuses to let the Fly out without shades on. You can always pick up the machine, go to Elevation for awhile, and then maybe by then ZooAdam will be good and worn out. Thus giving you shadeless-FlyBono. :lol:

Clearly I spend far too much time thinking like this. Good thing present day Adam is used to my insanity. :sexywink:

Well, ZooAdam refuses to let the Fly out without shades on. You can always pick up the machine, go to Elevation for awhile, and then maybe by then ZooAdam will be good and worn out. Thus giving you shadeless-FlyBono. :lol:
alright that's a deal, then
Clearly I spend far too much time thinking like this. Good thing present day Adam is used to my insanity. :sexywink:

a man w patience & understanding is a goooood thng

hey domo did you have a good day?

Quite a slow day actually. I feel so uncomfy doing noting. :lol: But tats a good sign I have my energy back. I've been missing that for a long time.
Literally had no idea, having a month off could be so good and healing for someone.

Work tomorrow, gonna be busy day. The place is opened on Wednesday.
And the day after I'm going to Friesland. Which is a 3,4 - 4 hr drive to the north of Holland.
My colleague has a job interview there and I'm just there for company, and I to have a look around the Zoo there.
Never been to the zoo there and having some contacts over there might come handy in the future.

Chelsea - Galatasaray on here. :D

Both games here, boring games

Real - Shalke here, boring indeed. Huntelaar just had a huge fail. He better make up for it.

I wonder where the white disco cowboy suit is now? I know it was on display a few years ago.

domo

good to hear you're feeling much better
and that's why countries who allow a month's time ( at least) for their workers are no#1 in my book :up:

opening the place up as in opening the revamped ? sea lions area, or the whole zoo to the public?

ah have a safe trip and have fun seeing a new zoo.

A sa general Nature person and Artist/Sculptor I'm always interested in the enviroments set up for the animals in Zoos.

I wonder where the white disco cowboy suit is now? I know it was on display a few years ago.

Hmmm, I don't remember it being there in 2010. I remember the Fly suit being there, complete with shades. ( :drool: ), and all 4 Lemon/Zooropa suits. They had one of B's Gretsch guitars as well as the skull one of Edge's and Ad's Popmart bass.

This time they had a lot more smaller clothing items and no mannequins. They also had a letter that Adam had typed up as the band's "manager". :lol: I tried to get a good shot but it kept coming up blurry. Oh well. Next time. :wink:

And I learned something VERY good today while clipping coupons at the library. They have a hardcover copy of U2 At The End of The World! :hyper: I usually have to get it from one of the other branches! Now I can walk 2 blocks up the road and get it whenever my shipper heart desires! Yes, I checked it out. Thank Adam for 3 week long borrowing periods and being able to renew up to 3 times. I can have it for the next 3 months as long as no other crazy U2 fan wants it. :lol:

Someone requested Passengers and I had to give that up this week. :sad: I ripped it to the laptop though. So not a total loss. :shifty:

Jeevey, did you ever read that Orange Bible challenge from a certain LJ comm??? :whistle:

Oh. And I saw this and laughed far too hard.

38b3af7d295034b3e2ed934ea8e8736f.jpg

Better call Edge. Do NOT let Bono drive. :wink: :lol:

Back in Edge's closet ? :lmao: I have no idea. Maybe someone did steal it before we could get to it.

domo

good to hear you're feeling much better
and that's why countries who allow a month's time ( at least) for their workers are no#1 in my book :up:

opening the place up as in opening the revamped ? sea lions area, or the whole zoo to the public?

ah have a safe trip and have fun seeing a new zoo.

A sa general Nature person and Artist/Sculptor I'm always interested in the enviroments set up for the animals in Zoos.

Yeah! Amazing, also pretty much possible by our awesome team. We always have eachothers back when it comes to taking some time off.

Just as in visitors are actually on the park.
Sealion exhibit is actually closed up for now. We got some new animals, they're young and very cute and a bit green :giggle: and we like to take the time to get them used to their new place.

Our sealion exhibit is smallish right now but we should be getting a big expansion + revamp in the future. Which is something we've been rooting for for a long time.:applaud:

Back in Edge's closet ? :lmao: I have no idea. Maybe someone did steal it before we could get to it.

But I thought that cowboy suit was what he was wearing when he came out of the closet.... :shifty:

:lol::lol:

You do know the Rock Hall also has a separate "archive" building, right? Perhaps a field trip secret mission there is required. :hmm:

But I thought that cowboy suit was what he was wearing when he came out of the closet.... :shifty:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

It wasn't at the Hall of Fame, if I remember right. I think the fashion designer who did all the clothes for Pop had a showing somewhere in Europe. I wonder what size they are? I'll bet the waist is tiny. He's not a big person and those were some very snug trousers.

I still kick myself for not saving all the clothing sizes when Bono's Across the Universe clothes were auctioned off on ebay. There were shirts, jeans, boots, belts, hats and shades, all with detailed pics, sizes and descriptions. Should have saved that because now I can't remember. Argh. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom