PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: howdy

oh i'll have try this way back machine!

domo... glad your Sim card is on it's way.

jeevey - i think putting a bit of text in is a good idea for your avi :)

comet - didn'i look up the trees yet...but did see pictures of
the big building(s?) around the big pool~ Lovely!

When i saw the photos i also got like a breeze of visual, physical memory of being at the park in SF i mentioned to you! (sweeeeet :love: memories) Thanks!! : )

Domain name usually works. Nothing like a cup of tea or coffee to start with in the afternoon.

hB8Jkk1.gif

I'm getting no returns in the wayback machine with u2fanfiction.net. Does anybody else come up with some?

Somebody PMed the link, JJ. Thanks, though! Lots of fun stuff there. Unfortunately a lot of the earliest (and best, I hear) work in the fandom has been taken offline, even from the archives that are still up. Damn me for coming to the U2 crazies so late! :sad:

:giggle: edit : Have to wait till tonight for footy . BTW our national team is screwed... Just lost one of our keyplayers this week. Byebye WC.

Somebody PMed the link, JJ. Thanks, though! Lots of fun stuff there. Unfortunately a lot of the earliest (and best, I hear) work in the fandom has been taken offline, even from the archives that are still up. Damn me for coming to the U2 crazies so late! :sad:

Yeah all of YDW's fics have been taken down, which is a shame. There's one other fic that I vaguely recall and would love to read again... It was an AU, I think around War era(title was something related to Drownign Man?) the main character was Ciara. She first dated Bono but screwed up, ended up with Adam and then in the end Bono won her back or something like that... I don't recall many details but it ended on the beach with Drowning Man's lyrics and was extremely well written.

Interesting, I remember one about a character named Ciara, but that one was B/E/OFC triangle, and not all that old.

:up: Love that article. Wasted quite a bit of yesterday afternoon listening to the songs. I ended up sharing it on my FB page as well. :shh:

Yeah I wish I'd archived a lot of the better stuff. That said, thank goodness for a certain LJ comm and its archive site! :heart: :shifty:

I remember reading one here that had a few different incarnations back around '08 or so and it was Adam and a girl named Lucy, I think? There was drama with Larry and I think kids with Adam, maybe? I only ever read it the once and wish I could remember it now that I think of it. :lol:

Couldn't do likeamadonna's avi--so beautiful, but not mine. So here's a screenshot I took instead.

:wave: morning, having a busy day though. Will not be here untill tonight.

Just got an exra 15 mins :giggle: Friend who I'm going on a trip with forgot she had a dog to walk :madwife: I told her to get walking right away and I'll wait.

Just have to say that reading American Psycho is by far the worst thing I have ever had to do for school. This book is torture. The good thing is, it's sunny out and mid 40s. Hooray!

Ick. It's 27F here and a miserable gray cloudy mess. :angry:

At least I have a good chunk of Fooksburgh available through the WayBack Machine, and I also found a similar site called The Zoo as well. Yay for wasting my Sunday afternoon "reading". :sexywink:

We're also making corned beef & cabbage in the slow cooker since Mr CK is off today and has to work tomorrow. :up: :D

Back
Top Bottom