PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another foot of snow here tonight. I've been at home with sick babies since Saturday and was really hoping to make it out to grownupland tomorrow, but it looks my university classes will be cancelled for weather. :|

Snow? Poor you!! :hug:

We are enjoying the best March weather ever, bright sun, about 17C and little wind. Shorts and shirt weather again, and our local ice cream vendor has set up his stall again. :D

Nelson.gif

Went to get ice cream with my mother after helping her with the groceries. I could definitely get used to this. :wink: Oh who am I kidding, used to do that every week in summer, haha. Secretly I'll stay 12 years old forever.

hi tara

aww no fun on that!

I wonder if one of my friends knows that yhet!

are you doing good, otherwise?
Yea, I'm okay. Mainly just waiting for season three of "Call The Midwife" to air here in the US.... and for Game of Thrones to start.

*blinks* Wow, those are really opposite sides of the spectrum, tv-wise, aren't they?

Yes, your one of us.
Oh good. :D

Never heard of beyerlund stryen. But I guess thats neer Strijen.
Over Flacker is closer to me. I'm on the Island of Walcheren + south beveland. Close to North Beveland. South beveland =like the biggest Island in the middle. And the capital is Middelburg. Thats where I live.

Pretty beautifull here in the south compared to the rest of the land. Nature is pretty diverse. Beach, forest, lakes, lots of wildlife. Foxes, birds, seals, porpoise.

Lol, bears are awesome. And every animal should get its space.

Sounds lovely . I use google maps satilite to get a more visual look.

Even though I live in nyc there are areas you can see besides ducks, seagulls, geeese* & squirills the most common (willdlife) besides mice, rats, pigeons - which are just labeled pests *geese sometimes fall into that catagory) I've seen swans, egrets!, some kinds of hawks, mourning doves, a chipmonk or 2, possible a young pheasent ....

i have to o someday to where we can see sea lions or seals in the 5 borrough area (of nyc).

CK, jeevey... so sorry to hear you're going to get MOAR snow :hug:

we are so far lucky in the city area just get a tad way later tonight/early Thurs. And we've already gotten more than double our average winter.

GG enjoy! Her 17C is our 62.somethingF here.
We hit 18.8 in Central Park yesterday 66F!

I :heart: my Conversion App on Dashboard!

Interesting... GG do they ever give your temps in halves say like 16.5 ?. Just curious because your degree increments are a little bigger than our Farenhright.

Or any other Celsius user who wants to answer that :)

tara whats "Call of the Midwife"? besides the most obvious theme

you can take your celsius and go home, tulipgirl!

:wink:

hey, it's kind of a legit question....
the interval between one degree and another is wider than Fahrenheit

32F = 0C
33F = .555 aprox
34F = 1.111 aprox

one degree of Fahrenheit equals a bit more that a half of Celsius so some of the conversions I've done when checking
weather temps from F to C into I've gotten degree X.5 with no left over percentage than the .5 as the result

you can take your celsius and go home, tulipgirl!

:wink:

hey, it's kind of a legit question....
the interval between one degree and another is wider than Fahrenheit

32F = 0C
33F = .555 aprox
34F = 1.111 aprox

one degree of Fahrenheit equals a bit more that a half of Celsius so some of the conversions I've done when checking
weather temps from F to C into I've gotten degree X.5 with no left over percentage than the .5 as the result

Have to admit I have absolutely no idea what the scaling is, I use google to convert if I need to. :wink: But you guys really should just start using Metric. Makes life so much more convenient!

reserved my annual Cruise :hyper:

2 nights at boat and day at stockholm on 1st of May :hi5:

wanna join, ? 150 with meals and breakfasts included :lol:

JJ, that looks amazing! I'm jealous.

Bored off my ass today and thinking of a new avi...

There. That feels better.

It's a tribute to somebody special, 'cause it used to be hers and I adore her. If she sees it, I hope she'll forgive the borrow.

Any of you watched new Cosmos reboot featuring astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson ?
Was on Fox last night in US

It´s a remake of old Carl Sagan serie, been waiting for it and it airs here on sunday eve :D

Well, the babies are a bit better today. When I had four children rolled up in blankets by the kitchen woodstove yesterday afternoon I had a pretty bad feeling about the weekend, but everybody is up on their feet now.

:wave: Hi guys.

Spent yesterday with the family just enjoying beautiful weather and the city. We went to Balboa Park which is a gorgeous park in downtown San Diego. Similar to New York's Central Park, as it's very old, big, and gorgeous, but it is also where all the city's museums are. It was established in the mid 1800's and is where one of the early world's exposition's was held. I love it there and seem to find myself there when I need a quick and easy "vacation". :D Went in one of the art museums and just stared at gorgeous old art for a while. :love: Then off to the Gaslamp Quarter downtown to a pub for fish n chips and beer. Yay! Maybe I'll post some pics later.

How are things going in here? :hmm: Jeevey I can't remember seeing that icon before. Pop Edge and baby Bono. Interesting combo!

And jeevey, glad to hear the babies are feeling better! (I started that last post last night and fell asleep. And a few more posts have popped up in here since finishing it and posting it this morning!) :reject:

But the weird (and somewhat tragic) aspect of it all is when the album does come out....we are going to be even more critical of it than we are right now (while waiting for said album to come out).

But I'm no expert in how the process of creating an album works :shrug:

Same for anyone here. Especially since they seem such a mess during that so called creative process. Every producer basically tells us how weird they are and that they have no clue either. And that their process differs from most other artists they worked with. Blabla. Thats pretty frustrating sometimes.

I think the reason I enjoy OL so much because it was kept so simple. Something they don't do a lot these past years.

reserved my annual Cruise :hyper:

2 nights at boat and day at stockholm on 1st of May :hi5:

wanna join, ? 150 with meals and breakfasts included :lol:

Hey big spender :wink: Nice. Never been on a cruise before. Awesome for you and don't sink.

:wave: Hi guys.

Spent yesterday with the family just enjoying beautiful weather and the city. We went to Balboa Park which is a gorgeous park in downtown San Diego. Similar to New York's Central Park, as it's very old, big, and gorgeous, but it is also where all the city's museums are. It was established in the mid 1800's and is where one of the early world's exposition's was held. I love it there and seem to find myself there when I need a quick and easy "vacation". :D Went in one of the art museums and just stared at gorgeous old art for a while. :love: Then off to the Gaslamp Quarter downtown to a pub for fish n chips and beer. Yay! Maybe I'll post some pics later.

How are things going in here? :hmm: Jeevey I can't remember seeing that icon before. Pop Edge and baby Bono. Interesting combo!

Sounds like proper you time! Awesome. Weather must be good there as well.

I'm getting back to reality right now. Work, things at home to fix and replace. Like my phone , and laptop who are dead and dying.

Back
Top Bottom