PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice picture of Queen Mary II and her captain :D

pdfAkwY.jpg

:lol: SHit guys, pack your things and get FAR away from EYKIW! The tour and album are delayed till 2015, place is about to blow!
:ohmy: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry you just wrote that soooo humorusly!

Well I just read that we all have another extra year to save money. Thanks to U2 :wink:

So the chance of going abroad is bigger now. I think that counts for us both :hifive:

I'm with you on having to see some JT , visiting Death Valley and going San Diego, NY and Boston too. :drool:
yes (if it's true) more time to save! :hyper:

Wow. Just, wow.

2015?

2015?

2015?

Put this down as the day U2 broke the collective fandom's heart and Cori broke photobucket.

Is NY overrated or not? I'm still in doubt about it.

whaaaaa...... :ohmy:

:grumpy: Nobody disses mah :heart: home!

domo-k maybe I'm mixing :huh: people up.

I though you & I met when Bono & Edge were being interviewed at the 96th St Y- (09?)we were waitin for them to leave?
Now- I believe I could be totally wrong-o about it being you! :lol:

YI'm not too impressed with NYC, my sister and mother have gone there and while they enjoyed themselves, they did say it was very 'American'. Everything supersized, the appartments had no kitchen except a microwave, you couldn't even prepare a freakin' sandwich, bloody insane. : crack:
:| Obviously you're mom & sister were not given a variety of NYC experiences or good advice (by real NYC'rs :wink:)

All normal appartments have a kithen with a sink, pretty good to full counter space, a stove, and a fridge.

I often have heard from Europeans that they find NYC to be a International city.

Now we DO have a problem with :angry: extremely greedy landlords, and delevopers that have pushed long-rime, unique, long-time stores out of business.

But there are still many left! Along with beautiful various architecture, fantastic museums of all kinds (big and small) and Art galleries, a world's feast of restaurants (and even.... modest priced ones :lol:), beautiful parks, gardens, and river views (ocean, too), world class Zoos. There is dynamism, and (it's true! :ohmy:) beautiful, quiet places.... etc :wink:

GG, you & domo... as you put plans together to visit nyc and you tell me about the various interests you have in seeing & experiencing in nyc and I think you'll both have a fabulous time. dazz* your personal, virtual tour guide ( and maybe we'll be able to meet up) will steer you in the right directions. :D

*crickets* :angry:

Now, I get it about cori! :lol: very good giffing :applaud::applaud:

I am wading through the Album13 thread but had to stop must go sleep

but I gotta bitch about one thing whoever posted- i think i remeber but sure (will check tomorrow)

they should ?get the tour over with before their backs/knees/__ give out for good.... :angry:

jesus selling cotton candy since when is 53/54 THAT old! Oh break out the canes, crutches and wheelchairs- folks!
(I think the poster is in his 20's or 30's)

I always thought Bono ESP should get Bruce Springsteen's Trainer for tour-prepping! Bruce is 65! And look at him Rocking out STILL And fucking damn good! bah

//end rant

sorry just had to get that out!

OTOH... cori (i think it was you) your
joke about Bono and doughnuts and getting ready for the tour was hysterical!
:lmao:

thank you.........

and will you be appearing here all week?

:wink: :hug:

Yeah extra year to save up plus having the benefit of hopefully being DONE with uni in summer 2015. That would be epic. Summer party!

I'm not too impressed with NYC, my sister and mother have gone there and while they enjoyed themselves, they did say it was very 'American'. Everything supersized, the appartments had no kitchen except a microwave, you couldn't even prepare a freakin' sandwich, bloody insane.

Thats the spirit right? Its pretty much a benefit for us both. I'm turning 22 this summer and thats when I get a pretty nice raise from ze boss.
And summertime is $$$ time for me. Can't wait.
Next weekend I'm gonna try and do the big cleanup @ the seals. So I can score a 12 hr. day.
You just get your study done and we'll be rocking to the US in no time.

Ojeah , I got my job back :heart:

If you are coming all the way to California, you cannot afford to miss Yosemite. In just one afternoon driving through the park you can see some of the most beautiful scenery! We took a few hours out of our way on the way home from the Oakland show in 2013. It's so worth it!

I know this photo is like a million years old cuz my kids were still so little! But seriously Yosemite is so pretty!

YosemiteChelseaCamille6-2002CP.jpg~original
Only a few hours away from San Diego and even closer to Death Valley, etc...

:drool: I'll leave my phone at home and attempt to climb this as well.
Yes. When I'm there anyway why wouldn't I?
That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Next to those Irish guys.:applaud:

Yosemite is on the list now Only need a bloody drivers license
Or I'll try and get the nerves to step in a car with GG :shifty:

Hello everyone

I know I'm extremely late to the party (so what else is new )....but I'm not suprised that the guys are going to delay the album/tour for another year.

:applaud: Hello back! And I'm with you. It was obvious from the start for me that they where struggling to get it right. and the release of Invisible makes no sense. It was just something to keep us exited and going, while they dropped the "release in 2015 bomb" on us.

whaaaaa......

Nobody disses mah home!

domo-k maybe I'm mixing people up.

I though you & I met when Bono & Edge were being interviewed at the 96th St Y- (09?)we were waitin for them to leave?
Now- I believe I could be totally wrong-o about it being you!

GG, you & domo... as you put plans together to visit nyc and you tell me about the various interests you have in seeing & experiencing in nyc and I think you'll both have a fabulous time. dazz* your personal, virtual tour guide ( and maybe we'll be able to meet up) will steer you in the right directions. :D

I'm definitely not THAT person. :giggle::lmao: I've never been abroad before in my life, except for just now.
New Zealand was my first flight ever. I WISH I was there though? Did you meet them that night:drool: I would die to say hello to Edge and B and just shake their hands.

I tried to meet them in Belgium once. But there was this huge douchebag next to me who made Edge turn the other way by being super rude and loud and pushy. And Bono actually tolerated the man (his patience amazes me every time :heart: but the same man shoved me aside again. So I never got to speak to any of them. I think Bono might have shook my hand. But I'm not even sure about it. Quite sad.:lmao:

Anyway. No problem for mixing me up. Stuff like that happens so much on forums. I remember mixing people up too, pretty sure it was Comet and someone else.

ANyway. Myself I'm just gonna work my ass off this year and hopefully I'll the US next year.

I know. I keep my obsessions close to my heart in real life.

That is one helluva pick up line!
:sexywink: And you know it's well appreciated!

Only need a bloody drivers license
Or I'll try and get the nerves to step in a car with GG :shifty:

:angry: You'd be damn lucky to ever be allowed in that car.

:wink: Did ya know for most places you need to have your license for at least 5 years before you're allowed to rent a car? Good luck with that without me. :tongue:

:sexywink: And you know it's well appreciated!

:angry: You'd be damn lucky to ever be allowed in that car.

:wink: Did ya know for most places you need to have your license for at least 5 years before you're allowed to rent a car? Good luck with that without me. :tongue:

I just did all the booking and research for a road trip in NZ, of ourse I know. :lol: Same rules apply there. Al tough, you can actually drive when you're 21. But if you've only have your license for lets say a year. The insurance costs of a rental car will be over the roof.

I'll just book a bus , plane or train. Feck being dependent on you or anyone else :tongue:
You' wont be the first travelbuddy having an injury at some kind of National Park and not being able to drive further. I've learned my lesson :wink: Thanks. :giggle:

LMAO at the being taller. Good observation.

Jeevey. Literally a few days before I was going. I got a letter with a contract in it.
I went to see my boss, becuase they " needed " me a few days before that. and I helped them out.
Asked for a small fee in return for my holiday. And He was super okay with it, and gave me the job again.

Can't believe it. I was pretty much over it and thought I was pretty done. Let alone getting a bit of $$ for my holiday.
I'm finally growing on them I guess. I actually felt some respect. Which can be pretty rare.

Yes, it can. So I'm holding on to that. A whole new year is starting for me next weekend.
We're getting some new animals and I have to say goodbye to some that I have cared for for over 5 yrs. Changes , changes. But its all positive. :up:

Also going to look for some new studies together with a colleague.

:hyper: OH SHIT I got my JT and NLOTH photo folders back!!!!!!!! I lost those in a stupid backup crash, but a friend made me realise today that I still have a backup from a year ago of my old laptop on the old external HD I shared with my parents! I have my own external HD since I got this laptop, so it only has the fucked up files... but god, yes, it has the folders. :bow:

:uhoh: Now all I need is to find my folder of big video interviews again. Shhould have them on a cd rom somewhere...

Wow. Just, wow.

2015?

2015?

2015?

Put this down as the day U2 Billboard broke the collective fandom's heart and Cori broke photobucket.

Fixed that for you. Waiting on official word from the band before I panic, thanks. :wink:

And yay GG! I recently discovered a zip file loaded with Adam pictures that I don't even remember having. Going to sit down and go through that one verrrrrry slowly. At night. Once the hubby and kids are in bed. :shifty:

For some reason I can't find my 360 folder, but odds are it's on the external and not on the laptop. I was looking for live pics that I'd saved from various setlist parties/photo threads the other night and nada. :shrug:

Oh! And Mr CK bought me the Lorde album while out today! :hyper: Yay for new music to listen to!

I don't care much for the JT folder, but that NLOTH folder pretty much has all the pics I collected actively during 2009-2011 so I was heartbroken to found out I lost it. :( Especially cause I've had requests for special pictures in the meantime but didn't have them anymore.

All my stuff is on my laptop and backed up on the external, with the external also having movies and series and stuff on them, since those don't fit my laptop. :D

It was about bloody time though!

:ohmy: What new animals?

Yah. Long story short: Bureaucrats making up rules that make keeping mixed species against the law.
So now we have to give up our mixed "colony" (SA Fur Seal, SA Sealion, CA Sealion) for a California Sealion only group.

Its stupid as hell. The animals function so well in a mixed group and we never have any problems. There are many Zoo's with mixed groups as well. I.e. Auckland had a Fur Seal/ Sealion mix as well. Never had problems with it.

I'm really bummed to see them go. We are getting some real young sprouts back. So its gonna be a huge learning curve again.

Yeah. I wished we could fight it in a lawsuit. Its pretty simple to prove all the animals function very well emotionally and physically . But I guess its a written case already... Your words against the state. :huh:

PSV is playing footie today right? Foxsports site sucks. I can't make anything out of it.
But I think they are playing tonight. Bet ya they're gonna lose because I can watch the game.

Back
Top Bottom