PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: everyone...

Wow Thora, can't believe you're going on Sunday! Where's the time gone??
You'll have an amazing time. :yes: But make sure you take care! :hug:

Hope you're mum and Sarah are doing okay, VP... :hug:

:hug:s and get-well wishes to everyone not feeling well!

Happy Birthday again, GG :D

Awww, I missed my girls today! :( Nice to see several pages, though.

Just wanted to pop in for a quick hello. My mom's now on medication and monitoring her blood sugar, and i'm going over there a few times a day to test her till she gets the hang of it herself. Between that, doctors appts and various other tests for her, Sarah's physio, starting to get Sarah ready for back to school and furnishing her new apt, my gazillion kittens needing attention, and taking care of a few of my own things here and there when I can, things continue to be chaotic around here, and I'm beat. :crazy: :scream:

GG (versions 1 and 2), nice to see you both in here! Sami, dammit, I keep missing you - feel better! Wild, could you find a female doctor?? Gluey, hope you feel better soon, too! Zuropa, hope things ease up for you at school quickly. Weldy, still thinking of you hon, hang in there. Dazzled, glad you've been out and around and enjoying the weather! Thora, if I don't talk to you before you leave, have an amazing time! Hope I haven't missed anyone that's posted in the past day or two. If I have, blame my exhaustion.

Take care all, talk to you soon. :hug: :hug:

Hope everything calms down soon :hug:

Thanks for thinking of me...but I'm feeling much better than I did last week :hug:

Just wanted to pop in for a quick hello. My mom's now on medication and monitoring her blood sugar, and i'm going over there a few times a day to test her till she gets the hang of it herself. Between that, doctors appts and various other tests for her, Sarah's physio, starting to get Sarah ready for back to school and furnishing her new apt, my gazillion kittens needing attention, and taking care of a few of my own things here and there when I can, things continue to be chaotic around here, and I'm beat. :crazy: :scream:

:( :hug::hug::hug: VP, poor sweetie, LOTS of stuff, with some you have to be quite careful about . EXTRA :hug:S for you, Srah, and your Mom, and scratches behind the ears for your kitts..

......... Wild, could you find a female doctor?? .......... Dazzled, glad you've been out and around and enjoying the weather! Take care all, talk to you soon. :hug: :hug:

I think WIld, VP's got a good idea! :hug:

THANK goodness for some good weather! :hyper::love:

Take care as you can.

:hyper: hi molly!!!:heart:
so nice to catch even for a bit!

doing pretty good :D.

I'm slowly painting in Corel a bunch of :D :cute: Beach Pebbles.

They're some of the best 'realistic representarions I've done in Corel PAniter.

*hopes tro transfer this knowledge as I can to physical painting evetually. :yes:

I missed Daz today. I was getting used to 'seeing' you almost every afternoon! And I never get to see GG anymore :sad:!

Things calmed down a little bit at work but I'm really not that prepared for students Monday so I'll have to go in Saturday for a little bit. Some kids came by today to help me get the theatre ready and I was reminded why I do what I do - for them. So it was good.

:hugs: for all the girls in the PGP!!

Big :hug: to everyone... Weldy and Molly and Drea and Zooey and Wild and VP and gluey and Jen and Cin and SG and Sami and Jem and Dazz and GGs 1 and 2 and Frankie and Serena and Jez and Thora and Bri and I know there's dozens of others that I can't remember right now cos it's nearly 1am and I was up early and I've been watching the Olympic opening ceremony for so long that my brain has melted and WHY does Australia have to be almost the last team out?! :crack:

Just waiting to see what sort of awful uniform they'll be in...

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom