PGP:You are the Wind beneath my wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
Seeya SG! Good luck to nephew :wave:

Weldy, I too tend to be slack about brushing, especially at night, which is the one time you reall SHOULD brush. I went through a stage in my teens when I just didn't brush anything, teeth or hair, for a scarily long time... let's just say I wasn't very photogenic then!

I just don't like brushing my teeth at all. The only time I brush my hair is after I take a shower.

You should see me with a nasty case of "bedhead" after a couple of days of not brushing! :giggle:

It's not so bad for me now, I have pretty short hair... although it does get a bit floofy before I get it cut again. But back then I had longer hair, and it was still frizzy and sticky-outy... :crazy:

Alisaura said:
It's not so bad for me now, I have pretty short hair... although it does get a bit floofy before I get it cut again. But back then I had longer hair, and it was still frizzy and sticky-outy... :crazy:

Lucky you! My hair is as flat a board! :|

Right now my haircut is slightly goofy...cause the left side of my hair is much shorter than the back and right side of my hair :giggle:

Seeya flybabe! :wave:

I can't decide if I like the most recent photo I have of myself... it is highly appropriate to a U2 forum though, I might as well post it :wink:

Ta :hug:
I think we're about to go have dinner... chinese :) Must remember to avoid chewing on the dodgy tooth...

Seeya! Was a good chat today :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Part of what happened involved Mark hinting about maybe going to a movie or two together - movies he knew I really wanted to see. That led to me feeling a little guilty about not telling him the whole truth about Gavin. But then I found out a whole bunch of things from some people who had been trying to spare my feelings - things Mark has been doing/saying etc...

so I was a weepy mess - called Gavin at midnight his time sobbing - I swear that boy is magic because by the time we hung up I was so happy :heart:

He said that if Mark ever tried shit like that to toy with my emotions again that I should tell him I'm waiting for the movie to come out on DVD because Gav and I will be able to curl up on the couch and watch them together then :happy:

he also told me I needed to carry his picture around and shove it in Mark's face - since he can't be here to actually stand between us to protect me :lol:

my Macho man :cute:

:madwife: To Mark. :angry:

Gav, :cute::love::hug: I'm so glad he is making you happy and he seems to know how to treat a girl .:heart:

thanks!

yeh, that mood of motivation always seems to come and go a bit too quickly! i should probably be getting to bed anyway, 2am is waay past my bedtime :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom