PGP:You are the Wind beneath my wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice pictures gals :up:

a couple from my neck of the woods: (in the summertime, of course)

susnset.jpg

Ludingtonlighthouse002.jpg

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
Hey Weldy! :hug: How are you?

My poor brother got freaked out by the arm-hand-finger-arm thing even before he got to the whirly 360-degree shiny Bonobutt... :evil:
I still can't figure out how they did that! Who says video effects weren't that good in 1991... :D

like this :)
edgeevenbetterthanthereov1.jpg

bonoevenbetterthantherekw9.jpg

:drool: best U2 vid evahr.....

There *must* be pics of Adam and Larry, they get the 360 degree treatment in the vid too :wink: Though having the full drum kit on a platform must've been challenging *g*

Adam would be easy, he'd be on the same platform as Edge and Bono... but there's gotta be a pic SOMEWHERE of Larry's shots for the vid *g*

I don't know if you've noticed, but I slowed that video down at one point, and when the Fly is taking off the masks, one of those masks is Adam with the drag wig on :lol: And the "fly" takes off a bunch of animal ones :giggle:

yea I've seen.... and it has george bush sr. in it too!

:drool: which reminds me... I should retry giffing the part where Bono is in the white shirt, the fluorescent stuff.... when I tried it before it got all weird spots on it... but then I used photoshop, and that goes weir.d... :hmm: so perhaps if I resize frame by frame it will work...

:crack: warning.... do not watch EBTTRT in slow motion after you ate a lot.... it surely makes you dizzy AND nauseous....

:scratch: and my screenshots have weird black spots on them again...

Last edited:
:drool: I finally finished the gif of my all time favourite EBTTRT scenes....

:lol: it's morning for you.... I'm almost going to bed already!

:madwife: timezones

Back
Top Bottom