PGP:You are the Wind beneath my wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
now it's four hours, and everybody gone :sad:

Snooky pie said:

I am about 18 weeks, the due date is August 8th

I was seriously thinking of telling him that it's triplets on April 1st :evil:

:love: Congrats Snooky!And you do realise that's Edge's birthday right?

:shh: two days after mine!

:cute:

:giggle: oh god, Jem Wild and SG with Gavin.... :lmao: I pity the poor guy! he won't know what he's getting himself into!
:kiss: still love my perverted girls....

andberlin said:
:wave:

i'm still here....just slightly, erm, distracted!

I guess I went to bed a bit too soon! But people keep telling me that sleep is a good thing... :shrug:

It is very distracting around here :wink:

Hi Drea! :wave:

Pretty good - currently BTBS is playing on my stereo (original JT cassette from 87, being played on a stereo I've had since 85 :lol: ) and there are people in the thread :D

Molly :wave:

Drea said:
Pretty good - currently BTBS is playing on my stereo (original JT cassette from 87, being played on a stereo I've had since 85 :lol: ) and there are people in the thread :D

Wow! I think my JT cassette got chewed up years ago, and I only got it in the early 90s! :lol:
Does it still sound good?

We had a bit of rain on Friday, but more would have been better!

BRB, going to hang the laundry out... (rain is only bad when I need to dry clothes... :D )

it's funny you mention JT cassettes....I just recorded a little something for @u2's JT 20th anniversary podcast, and in it I talked about how I replaced that cassette 3 times in the first year, lol! I listened to it night and day. And night. And day.

Alisaura said:

Wow! I think my JT cassette got chewed up years ago, and I only got it in the early 90s! :lol:
Does it still sound good?

Amazingly enough it does - of course, for part of the 90s it just sat in its case in my cassette drawer... It's been getting more play the last few years :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Part of what happened involved Mark hinting about maybe going to a movie or two together - movies he knew I really wanted to see. That led to me feeling a little guilty about not telling him the whole truth about Gavin. But then I found out a whole bunch of things from some people who had been trying to spare my feelings - things Mark has been doing/saying etc...

so I was a weepy mess - called Gavin at midnight his time sobbing - I swear that boy is magic because by the time we hung up I was so happy :heart:

He said that if Mark ever tried shit like that to toy with my emotions again that I should tell him I'm waiting for the movie to come out on DVD because Gav and I will be able to curl up on the couch and watch them together then :happy:

he also told me I needed to carry his picture around and shove it in Mark's face - since he can't be here to actually stand between us to protect me :lol:

my Macho man :cute:

Awwwww Gav :heart: :love:

MArk :yell: :rant: :madwife:

love2bmama said:
it's funny you mention JT cassettes....I just recorded a little something for @u2's JT 20th anniversary podcast, and in it I talked about how I replaced that cassette 3 times in the first year, lol! I listened to it night and day. And night. And day.

:lol:

If I had the capability to record something for that podcast, I'd probably talk about my first memory connected to that cassette *g* I don't remember buying it - my earliest memory of it is playing it on the bus (in the very same stereo it's sitting in now) I was on for a school trip to Stratford ON to see Hamlet at the Avon Theatre :D

Hi Wild and Dismantled! :wave:

That's cool that you recorded the podcast thing, Molly :D

My JT cassette was sadly neglected for some of its life... well, half of it was, anyway! :reject:

Back
Top Bottom