PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've missed talking with you about GG! :giggle: I kept wanting to mention about Dorota's wedding dress and how GORGEOUS she looked, but didn't know how up to date you were, and didn't want to ruin anything for you. Didn't she look just beautiful?! I loved it.

I'm doing pretty good, thanks! My brain is mush, so I'm trying to kill time at work. Just a half hour left!! :hyper:

Ugh - that sucks that they don't let you take off time to see a doctor. :tsk: Idiots. Hope it won't be too difficult for you to arrange. :hug:

OMG her dress was stunning. :love::drool:

Wooo not long left for you before THE WEEKEND. :hyper::hyper::hyper::lol:

Its not that you can't get the time but its frowned upon to go for example in the middle of the day as it take much longer for me ( its a 40 minute journey to get to my car and drive to doctors and park each way to and from work ) to go. Well unless I ask for an emergency appointment it is difficult to get a time of day that avoids that as emergency appts are normally early morning late afternoon/early evening. I personally wanna take first appointment I can get. :lol:

OMG her dress was stunning. :love::drool:

Wooo not long left for you before THE WEEKEND. :hyper::hyper::hyper::lol:

Its not that you can't get the time but its frowned upon to go for example in the middle of the day as it take much longer for me ( its a 40 minute journey to get to my car and drive to doctors and park each way to and from work ) to go. Well unless I ask for an emergency appointment it is difficult to get a time of day that avoids that as emergency appts are normally early morning late afternoon/early evening. I personally wanna take first appointment I can get. :lol:

Yes - I totally drooled over that dress. I cried, she looked so beautiful. :reject: God I'm such a dork!! :lol:

I'm so ready for the weekend. Gotta make a run to Starbucks because they have 1/2 price frappaccinos today, and I might have time to get one if I race over there the second work is done. Thankfully the sale is for a few hours every day for the next week or so, but I'm really craving one today. :lol:

Ahh, that's understandable, then. Good luck with getting an early appointment!

it's BEEN close to ages! :hug:S

we've had some gorgeous weather in the past 4 weeks so that makes me SO HAPPY - i get to go to the parks and see all the flowering crab-apple & cherry tress!:drool ::hear : ::drool :

and then i was at the NY Botanical Garden in The Bronx and while it was between some major flowerings ( Peopnies juust beginning - the early varieties) it was SOOOOOO GREEN!!!:drool ::heart ::heart :

working on some art on & off that's pretty good.
trying some new crochet stitches so i can make some fun, beautiful, sexy spring scarves/wraps for look not warmth!

my sis is all clear of :heart ::hyper : :heart : ( i forgot if you put something in the thread )

so i'm usually pretty good to very good.

Gorgeous weather. :drool::hi5:

If I'm ever in NYC ( or more likely WHEN I FINALLY GET THERE ;) ) I wanna visit the botanical gardens. :love:

I'm so behind. :reject: I remember you saying your sis wasn't well. Glad your sister is doing good now. :hug: Really need to get here much more. Give your sis a long hug next time you see her. :hug::hug:

Gorgeous weather. :drool::hi5:

If I'm ever in NYC ( or more likely WHEN I FINALLY GET THERE ;) ) I wanna visit the botanical gardens. :love:

I'm so behind. :reject: I remember you saying your sis wasn't well. Glad your sister is doing good now. :hug: Really need to get here much more. Give your sis a long hug next time you see her. :hug::hug:

I will be very happy to take you to as many gardens as you can stand! :lol:

we've got the NYBG and the BBG ( the Brooklyn Botinical garden) :D

i will give her a hug from you! thanks

nd i figure put some u2 related sight seeing too! :hyper: :lol:

Yes - I totally drooled over that dress. I cried, she looked so beautiful. :reject: God I'm such a dork!! :lol:

I'm so ready for the weekend. Gotta make a run to Starbucks because they have 1/2 price frappaccinos today, and I might have time to get one if I race over there the second work is done. Thankfully the sale is for a few hours every day for the next week or so, but I'm really craving one today. :lol:

Ahh, that's understandable, then. Good luck with getting an early appointment!

I definately got a bit of dust in my eye. :shifty::reject::lol: Dorks ftw. :hi5:

We don't have half price things at Starbucks EVER. :angry: Sometimes go there with Kat when in town as we can take Joe in and feed him. No half price. Did get twice as much JD for only £5 extra today though. :drool:

Thanks. I will need it. To get an early non emergency app will prob take 2/3 weeks. :crack: maybe I should lie and say its an emergency. :shifty:

:yawn ::yawn :

sound's borrrrinnngggg to me.........

:wink :
:hyper :

I know. :crack::yawn: :lol:

Gonna be so awesome. Me and DG already decided to do pics and video diary from Athens, maybe we should try do a few bits from TO and Chi. :hmm::shifty::drool:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

The Athens thing tho mainly came from when we would only see Athens from a taxi as we were gonna straight to Muse. :lmao: Athens from a taxi. :love::combust:

I'm tired and struggling to keep my eyes open hence the delay replying :lol

everyone else is good as far as i know

how's you & your sister?

*handsWildacuppacofee* : D

if I hand her Bono she'll be gone in a nanosec!:lol:
and besides I'm still having my way with him! :evil:
:heart::drool:

we IS good! thank ya!

going to my mom's sister and our cousins for mom's day and it's suppose to be coolish but gorgeous and that's find with me!

glad to here at least your fam is good as far as you know:hug:

will be logging out so

BIG HUGSSSSSSS:hug:

:(
i won't be here tomorrow night to see the DRUNK POSTING from VP & THORA! :grumpy::lol::lol::heart:

The Athens thing tho mainly came from when we would only see Athens from a taxi as we were gonna straight to Muse. :lmao: Athens from a taxi. :love::combust:

:lol:

Thanks Dazz will definately use that offer when I make it there. :D:hug::hug::hug:

you got it!:hug:

just DON't SHOW UP in Nov thru early april!
not much to see in the gardens! :wink:

you know I'd be happy to meet up with you any month! : D

feel better hun!:hug:

Met one of my favorite local DJs today. Well, sort of. He looked at me like he recognized me and that instantly turned me into too shy to talk to him. He should recognize me, I think. He follows me on Twitter and I follow him, so he sees my pic on his feed about once a day. He was very cool about it. I mentioned meeting him on Twitter, so I'm sure he'll see it and go, "Oh yeah, the creeper girl who showed up at 2:30." :doh: :reject:

Omgwtfbbq. Remember the other day when I was complaining that it was too hot? It was around 85F. Today it's in the low 40'sF. And tomorrow it's supposed to be in the mid 30sF. And right now, even though it's freezing cold, we're having a thunderstorm. :shivers:

Omgwtfbbq. Remember the other day when I was complaining that it was too hot? It was around 85F. Today it's in the low 40'sF. And tomorrow it's supposed to be in the mid 30sF. And right now, even though it's freezing cold, we're having a thunderstorm. :shivers:

Gotta love Spring. :happy:

:lol :

you got it!:hug :

just DON't SHOW UP in Nov thru early april!
not much to see in the gardens! :wink :

you know I'd be happy to meet up with you any month! : D

feel better hun!:hug :

Thanks Dazz. Yeah I want my first NYC visit to be reasonably warm so no winter dates. :)

It isn't an Irish bank holiday :lol :

:doh: I had Irish on the brain.:reject:

Met one of my favorite local DJs today. Well, sort of. He looked at me like he recognized me and that instantly turned me into too shy to talk to him. He should recognize me, I think. He follows me on Twitter and I follow him, so he sees my pic on his feed about once a day. He was very cool about it. I mentioned meeting him on Twitter, so I'm sure he'll see it and go, "Oh yeah, the creeper girl who showed up at 2:30." :doh : :reject :

:hug: You're not a creeper. :shame: I used to get mega excited hanging out with local DJ's with my Mum ( when she was alive obviously ) We just used to LOL about it with the DJ in question. My Mum was like she talks too much. :lmao: He wouldn't follow you if he didn't think you were cool or interesting. :up:

Coldness. :angry::hug:

Veep. :hyper::clings::heart: how are you?

I definately got a bit of dust in my eye. :shifty::reject::lol: Dorks ftw. :hi5:

We don't have half price things at Starbucks EVER. :angry: Sometimes go there with Kat when in town as we can take Joe in and feed him. No half price. Did get twice as much JD for only £5 extra today though. :drool:

Thanks. I will need it. To get an early non emergency app will prob take 2/3 weeks. :crack: maybe I should lie and say its an emergency. :shifty:

Yes, dorks unite! :hi5: :lol:

This is just a one week promotion I think, because they've made the frappuccinos customizable, which is awesome. Now I can actually drink them, because you can get them with soy milk now (I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't drink regular milk). :up: Made it there just in time, so I was able to get one for the special price. Soooo tasty!!

I don't think it would be lying to say it's an emergency. You're in so much pain you've been crying. That's definitely emergency-worthy. :up:

Yikes. That's insanity!

Yes, dorks unite! :hi5: :lol:

This is just a one week promotion I think, because they've made the frappuccinos customizable, which is awesome. Now I can actually drink them, because you can get them with soy milk now (I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't drink regular milk). :up : Made it there just in time, so I was able to get one for the special price. Soooo tasty!!

I don't think it would be lying to say it's an emergency. You're in so much pain you've been crying. That's definitely emergency-worthy. :up :

Yikes. That's insanity!

Dorks ftmfw. :love:

Awesome that they are customisable. :hyper: I remember you being lactose intolerent, affects so much like Ice cream etc. :( :hug: At making it in time for deal. :hi5:

I guess it is. Thanks. I was inconsolable for a while. :lol: Monday is our busiest day though so if I'm gonna try for an emergency appointment will maybe be better trying for an appointment on Tuesday for Tuesday AM or PM. Will be more acceptable. :angry::sigh: It is crazy but dependant on how busy surgery is, with the NHS being overstretched thanks to illegal immigrants coming here and most of them not paying taxes but getting to use NHS waiting times are longer for normal non emergency appointments ( even the emergency appointments are competitive). :happy::crack:

Last edited:
Just now heard about the 1/2 price frapp at Starbucks - glad I didn't miss it. I believe I'll be going every day before rehearsal next week - FINAL SHOW OF THE YEAR!

Just now heard about the 1/2 price frapp at Starbucks - glad I didn't miss it. I believe I'll be going every day before rehearsal next week - FINAL SHOW OF THE YEAR!

Zooooooey. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hug: What are you doing as your final show? :) Did I ever tell you my Drama teacher at school was one of my favourite teachers? Though we never got to do all the awesome shows your students get to do. :( They are very lucky. :yes: I guess our curriculum didn't allow for the extra stuff. :sad::sigh:

Mah new hair for those that do not have facebook. :D

Before: It was very long those that have seen pic that VP took during Toronto show will know how long/awful it was. :yikes: You can't tell in pic as it was so thinned out at ends of hair due to split ends but it went below the bottom of the picture in first pic. :reject:

* pic was awful so have taken it down, if you wanna see it PM me ;) )

After: I look a bit gawky/daft as was trying to to laugh pull a stupid face. ( I failed.:reject::lol: ) It shows the hair though. :)

jemjemshair.jpg

Zooooooey. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hug: What are you doing as your final show? :) Did I ever tell you my Drama teacher at school was one of my favourite teachers? Though we never got to do all the awesome shows your students get to do. :( They are very lucky. :yes: I guess our curriculum didn't allow for the extra stuff. :sad::sigh:

We're doing this really cool play about student protests during the Vietnam War.

OMG - JEM!!!! We get to meet!!!!!!!!!!!

We're doing this really cool play about student protests during the Vietnam War.

OMG - JEM!!!! We get to meet!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that's awesome. We did plays for our drama class. We never presented anything to the rest of the school/our parents. The plays you do are they open to the school ie students/families of students or the community in general?

My old school now has a proper Drama Theatre ( with stage and audience seats etc ) to perform in so they can now do allsorts of performances including drama/dance. Just like all the classes me and my best friend wanted at school now run. :rolleyes::madwife::lol:/typical.

OMFG!! REALLLLLLY?!????! Chicago? :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::drool::faint:

your hair is gaw-jusss and you look even more like my good friend Kayla with it all straight and purty!

Awww your too sweet. :love::hug: That's my twin you told me about right? :D:hyper: My friend at work came up to me today and was like I LOVEEEE your hair. :love: Girlfriends. :heart:

I can see the kink in my nose from when I fell on it when I was about 14 in that pic. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom