PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow I could get some amazing screencaps from it except for that damned u2.com logo. :angry:

GQMOTYcap1.jpg

If you have a smaller version of that photo I can erase the watermark, but I can't do that just like this. :crack: Edge's eyes are in it.

You'll be seeing it in a few minutes. :sexywink: It's uploading to my vimeo account now.

GR that was me that asked about the video. :up: Cool if it's a better one. I was too lazy to check, but it's definitely nice and clear for screencaps!

Oh, okay. I was trying to follow this and eat an incredibly dry salad. It's much better! What did you use to yoink it from U2.com? I know it will be on YT soon enough.

Oh, okay. I was trying to follow this and eat an incredibly dry salad. It's much better! What did you use to yoink it from U2.com? I know it will be on YT soon enough.

Just the Firefox App "Download Helper", gives you a download button for most media on the internet, although not all, as for some videos the app won't work.

Just the Firefox App "Download Helper", gives you a download button for most media on the internet, although not all, as for some videos the app won't work.

Ah, yeah I noticed. I tried to grab some MTV interview and alas - no.

Unrelated note - I hate when you realize that you are dressed like a boob half way through the day. My clothes are ill fitting and I feel like a schlub. :sad:

Did you guys ever see the house they built that was the replica of the Simpson's house? They let you take tours through it and everything was exactly as on the show down to ever detail including donuts in the kitchen, etc... My brother went through it and said it was awesome. I'm sure there are pics of that online somewhere!

:lol: what a riot!

and saw your Simpsons creations :lol: :applaud:

Ah, yeah I noticed. I tried to grab some MTV interview and alas - no.

Unrelated note - I hate when you realize that you are dressed like a boob half way through the day. My clothes are ill fitting and I feel like a schlub. :sad:

Aw :hug:

You should be able to download that video in HD off my Vimeo account now I think. :hmm: have never done it myself but I see there's a download option on the page, and the video is in HD.

:hi5: I aim to please.

Having WAY too much fun with the bad 90s dance movement music right now. This weekend was so much better than I could ever expect! :hyper:

I think we are capable of hosting out own wronger - than wrong 90's party!
So when, where? :p

Edge: Stop touching me.
Bono: I'm not actually touching you...see...not touching you....

Yeah right Bono :tsk: Like you can resist Edge.

My computer fucked up so badly I had to restore it factory default settings. *is on her mom's laptop since she and her dad went out for a bit*

:sad::sad:

I might take me awhile, but I'll be back (hopefully later today). I need to set up EVERYTHING again.

Just wanted to let you all know. *runs off to finish fixing her own laptop*

Hi! Could somebody pass some cetchup to nesquick coz she/he is eating her/his hat at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom