PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
317607_569610480454_158302012_32487709_559807579_n.jpg

:drool:

I'm gonna take another stab at the failed essay I tried yesterday...

also i wanna do Bono again. :shifty:

This for the MF win!!!

I watched this video and thought,

UNF UNF UNF UNF Oonts oonts oonts UNF UNF UNF....

Now THAT'S some dance music.

Can we name a thread title that? :lol: :shifty:

GR I know I have a PM from you. :flirt: I'm saving it for when I have a good free moment to take a look.
We have an appraiser coming to our house tomorrow while I'm at work. Back to house tidying. :uhoh:

Can we name a thread title that? :lol: :shifty:

GR I know I have a PM from you. :flirt: I'm saving it for when I have a good free moment to take a look.
We have an appraiser coming to our house tomorrow while I'm at work. Back to house tidying. :uhoh:

Yes, if a Bono girl get to the thread....abso-freaking-lutely.

No worries on the PM. Some people have a life. I get that. Off to ogle some capmagic.

While doing my own screencaps on the GQ video, Grace pointed to Bono and said, I like him. Good girl, Grace. How would you like him for a step-dad? :lol:

While doing my own screencaps on the GQ video, Grace pointed to Bono and said, I like him. Good girl, Grace. How would you like him for a step-dad? :lol:

This sort of thing seems to be happening a lot. I wonder what she'd say if B came around and said hi :lol:

Edit. I finished the part of the essay that needed rewriting! :hyper: YES.

Zooey! :hug:

How was Coldplay?

It was really really fun. Mr.Z was so cute - he was like "What it is about that band. I can't describe how I feel when I'm watching / listening to them. I want to see another concert NAO." I said "They speak to your heart - there's no other way to describe it. Now you know how I feel." He agreed. :cute:

Cool set, great energy, can't wait til the full tour gets announced.

eta: My only regret is that, in order to get a decent spot for CP, I had to skip on almost all of Young The Giant's set. Their first 3 songs were really good though :shrug:

It was really really fun. Mr.Z was so cute - he was like "What it is about that band. I can't describe how I feel when I'm watching / listening to them. I want to see another concert NAO." I said "They speak to your heart - there's no other way to describe it. Now you know how I feel." He agreed. :cute:

Aww :cute:

I can't wait either. They'd better be coming to Baltimore, since they're one of the few bands I will definitely skip school to see if necessary :hmm:

Plus, if I keep being such a pro at getting things done (nah, my procrastination skills will probably come back in about half a week...) that probably won't matter none...

eta: My only regret is that, in order to get a decent spot for CP, I had to skip on almost all of Young The Giant's set. Their first 3 songs were really good though :shrug:

Awww :cute: Glad you guys had a great time! :hug: Where did you end up on the floor?

I'm really hoping they announce a tour date close to me. I'm dying to see them live :drool:

We may have to see them. I first saw Coldplay in 2003 and they blew me away. They were the headliner at a Christmas benefit show. They were better than the band I went to see.

We saw them at the Tweeter Center which is an outdoor venue with lawn. I discovered I was too old for lawn when I nearly got into 4 fights - all with guys.

Mr. R gets what I love about U2. He feels that for Jimmy Buffett :crack:

This sort of thing seems to be happening a lot. I wonder what she'd say if B came around and said hi :lol:

Edit. I finished the part of the essay that needed rewriting! :hyper: YES.

Katie, if that happened, she would witness her mom totally lose her shit in just about every way.

*knock knock*
Me: Hello....WHAT THE FUCK?
Bono: I heard your daughter loves me and my band
Me: Grace, meet your new father
Bono: Wait, what?

Katie, if that happened, she would witness her mom totally lose her shit in just about every way.

*knock knock*
Me: Hello....WHAT THE FUCK?
Bono: I heard your daughter loves me and my band
Me: Grace, meet your new father
Bono: Wait, what?

:laugh: This needs to happen. Oh and please do go and see Coldplay :) it's gonna be aaaaawesome (I always wanted to see them live but I have a seriously high opinion of them live now like I didn't before, after seeing vids of them at Glastonbury...wow.)

I just got off the phone with my dad all like, "I'm gonna need money in a couple months to: get the remaster, get the pretty version of the Coldplay album for my best friend -cough-I've been blackmailed-cough-, and then go see Coldplay live...."

Oh yes, dead silence on the other end for a good 30 seconds. And he doesn't even know about U2's next round promising to be a shitload of money for me going to if it happens when I'm in college still...

:hyper: oh, and thank fucking God that I will most likely get to spend Thanksgiving with my sister (and my mom? :love:) instead of being depressed oncampus. I miss them.

:wave: Quick drive-by post. We spent the day cleaning and running errands, plus Mr CK spent the day online looking for jobs/putting in applications. Hopefully I can do an Adam spam one of these days to make up for my non-existence lately. :huh:
(I also need to catch up on all the pages I'm missing! :scream: )

:shifty:

I forgot my password and locked myself out of my own computer. :reject: Am using a new one :)shh: it's not supposed to exist yet!) to download an windows 7 password crack and get into it so I can finish setting it back up.

:doh: I am such a dunce sometimes. I will try to catch up on the thread tomorrow, or later tonight...

So, like CK, this is just a drive-by post :wave: Love you all!

:giggle: Tara...nice going.

I'm going to go to sleep soon...goodnight everyone! I'm so looking forward to sleep :heart:

HDD gonna go kaput ?
No. At least, I hope not. :ohmy:

good luck, tara, with your computer reconfiguring!
Thanks. It went well. I hope.

This picture just made my night :drool: That undone tie and open shirt guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :faint:

I just wanna rip it off of him

317607_569610480454_158302012_32487709_559807579_n.jpg
Oh, Larry. I love you. :love:

yep. :wink:

Bono.jpg
Oh, I love you more Bono. I promise....

JUST MOVE YOUR DAMN HANDS. :shifty:

That photo never gets old.
Nope. Never.

:giggle: Tara...nice going.

I'm going to go to sleep soon...goodnight everyone! I'm so looking forward to sleep :heart:
Yea, yea. I know. Not the brightest thing to do... And, Goodnight! I probably got back after you went to bed.

BUT.....

Guess who was a motherfucking adult and fixed her damn computer?

That's right, ME! :rockon::happydance:

Back
Top Bottom