PGP: Whistle While You Whizz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2calendar2012Nov.jpg

Nice sneakers, Adam.

I guess I know what everyone is doing this Saturday night - creating Christmas cards on Snapfish. :madwife:

Cannot load anything. *sigh*

Way to go, cori! :up:

I wonder how the turkey's going to be cooked for my family dinner this year. :hmm: Last year my cousin made it, and brined it in brandy. :drool: My grandma is in charge of the turkey this year, so I'm sure it will be fabulous whatever way she decides to cook it. :)

Thora: frozen food = godsent relief from cooking. :shifty::reject:

I try to cook most things from scratch, or as close to it as I can. :reject: I only buy frozen foods from Trader Joe's, where I can understand the ingredients on the label. Most of the frozen stuff in the grocery stores around here are just so filled with processed crap. I've gotten fairly health conscious in the last few years and so my freezer is often very under-used these days. It basically has a ton of the berries that I picked this summer, ice cubes, vodka and sorbet. :lol:

Although I'll probably be able to go to Trader Joe's on my way home next weekend, so yay for stocking up on the fabulous food that I love there!

Christmas cards? No, not yet. I've got better things to do at the moment like...like...sitting around drinking tea (plus, haven't gotten my list of people yet, which is fine by me...I'm making mine in a couple weeks probs)

...maaaybe I should go paint.

Way to go, cori! :up:

I wonder how the turkey's going to be cooked for my family dinner this year. :hmm: Last year my cousin made it, and brined it in brandy. :drool: My grandma is in charge of the turkey this year, so I'm sure it will be fabulous whatever way she decides to cook it. :)

I try to cook most things from scratch, or as close to it as I can. :reject: I only buy frozen foods from Trader Joe's, where I can understand the ingredients on the label. Most of the frozen stuff in the grocery stores around here are just so filled with processed crap. I've gotten fairly health conscious in the last few years and so my freezer is often very under-used these days. It basically has a ton of the berries that I picked this summer, ice cubes, vodka and sorbet. :lol:

Although I'll probably be able to go to Trader Joe's on my way home next weekend, so yay for stocking up on the fabulous food that I love there!
Ah, ok.

I should probably eat healthier than I do, but.... um.... I don't wanna? :reject:

Ah, ok.

I should probably eat healthier than I do, but.... um.... I don't wanna? :reject:

You might change your mind eventually. I didn't always eat this well. I don't even want to remember all the crap I ate when I was in university. :lol:

Dinner's about half ready. :drool: Now I'm starting to get hungry!

You might change your mind eventually. I didn't always eat this well. I don't even want to remember all the crap I ate when I was in university. :lol:

I do plan on eating better eventually.... it's just really difficult to start when the healthy stuff is more expensive than the not-so-healthy stuff. :crack:

I do plan on eating better eventually.... it's just really difficult to start when the healthy stuff is more expensive than the not-so-healthy stuff. :crack:

I totally understand. It sucks that the healthy stuff is so expensive. :hug: I had very little money in university, since I went to a really pricey private school, so I pretty much lived on ramen and other crap. :lol:

Shit. I put my dinner in the oven and forgot to set the timer. :uhoh: Oh well. It should be easy enough to figure out when it's done. :lol: Whoops!

No problem, hang on :sexywink:

And Charlie just said let's go out to Mexican dinner. :hyper::love: (Just us, :D the kids are away for the weekend)

Margaritas here I come. :drool:

SAH-WEEEEET!!!!!
I'm having Nachos from our favorite sonoran/mexican place on Tuesday night since I'm going on a severe diet starting Wednesday.

Margaritas :drool:

I'm so proud of myself - I remembered to take the turkey out of the freezer and put it into the fridge to thaw. GO, ME.

:up:

I guess I know what everyone is doing this Saturday night - creating Christmas cards on Snapfish. :madwife:

Cannot load anything. *sigh*

Why Saturday? Why Snapfish?
I think I'm going to get mine printed at Kinkos to save my printer ink.

I used to have chips and coke for breakfast in middle school/high school.

I totally understand. It sucks that the healthy stuff is so expensive. :hug: I had very little money in university, since I went to a really pricey private school, so I pretty much lived on ramen and other crap. :lol:

Shit. I put my dinner in the oven and forgot to set the timer. :uhoh: Oh well. It should be easy enough to figure out when it's done. :lol: Whoops!

:hug:

Ramen noodles, ftw! :lol:

I've done that.... with cookies, cake, and um, other baked goods.... :lol::lol:

Oh, and Comet, thank you so much for posting those pics again. I had some time this afternoon so instead of waiting til Thanksgiving day I put new pics in my pb today! :hyper:

:nerd:
:reject:

I'm on Shutterfly right now. I figure everyone was on Snapfish creating their holiday cards. Now I'm trying to make a calendar. I'll go back to holidays cards in a bit.

We are not even going to talk about how poorly I ate today. We went to kids party and they had 3 of my weakness. A hot onion dip, frosted sugar cookies, and rice krispy treats.

Now I am drinking Sam Adams Vixen beer. Chilis and chocolate.

Tomorrow is a new day, right?

We ordered this Friday. Amazon.com: INSANITY: 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program: Shaun T: Movies & TV

That will be my uber fitness challenge. I needed to do something to really push myself and this might be it.

I'm on Shutterfly right now. I figure everyone was on Snapfish creating their holiday cards. Now I'm trying to make a calendar. I'll go back to holidays cards in a bit.

We are not even going to talk about how poorly I ate today. We went to kids party and they had 3 of my weakness. A hot onion dip, frosted sugar cookies, and rice krispy treats.

We ordered this Friday. Amazon.com: INSANITY: 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program: Shaun T: Movies & TV

That will be my uber fitness challenge. I needed to do something to really push myself and this might be it.

Awesomness. *envies anyone with the actual willpower to workout*

MrZ and I talked about doing P90X together... :hmm:

^ :giggle: Tara

385305_2534149829725_1132925157_32854121_1067406457_n.jpg

there's the past couple hours of my absence from IF...still need to make the clouds on the right merge better from light to dark...but that can wait...I've got other people to put on there.

Wait what it's almost midnight?!! no. no. no it's not.

:giggle: I just found some really awkward U2 posters on ebay...

Back
Top Bottom