PGP: Whistle While You Whizz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really need to make math homework. :grumpy: Ah well, I'll compromise by having the blue crack on as well.

Made myself a big green tea with sage and honey. Hope it soothes my throat.

So I ordered my Pleban holiday cards finally last night, and I realized that because I am doing something a little differently than the way they are intended, none of the envelopes they send are going to fit. Guess I need to go buy bigger envelopes. :lol:

Reeve's definitely got the whole rock star thing goin on. :love: But he's a bit young, :shifty: I'd like to fast forward him about 20 years please.

I hope the tea helps Gg. :hug:

I've got my coffee now and need to get off my ass and do some stuff like naow. :wave:

You can fast forward him 20 years when I'm through with him at this age :wink:

I actually had no idea how good he was until I saw that live. Then I was all :shocked: :combust:

:giggle: I suppose when you get through with him he will be all fast forwarded 20 years then? Ok send him along then. :lol:

Geez,with the ZooTV freeleech month on U2Torrents,I'm running out of free space in my comp soon. I have to get me a external harddrive.

:shifty: How is the view of Carney in tights?

And I bet if it was Bono in there you wouldn't have behaved that well. :wink:

You got that right. :shifty: Especially if he was in the tights.

Oh that's right, you went to the show.

Lucky!!!!! :drool:

I wish I could go again. :love: I would if it wasn't on the complete farthest place it could possibly be from me in the same country. But I feel lucky I got to see it when I did.

coffeebreak.gif

Does anyone remember where Edge said that all four considered doing the AB cover shot but they chickened out? :crack: I can't find it. I know we discussed in here, but it's not in the last thread.

Back
Top Bottom