PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm down with cake! :drool:

:hmm: Maybe I can save enough money for a possible Canadian trip next year?

:lmao: Damn you U2, you're gonna get me broke so badly!

Any excuse to eat cake. :drool:

Bri, any chance you could make it to Montreal next summer? :shifty:

And after meeting Jem, I hope my mom will be ok with me travelling and staying with you gals. That was part of the reason I couldn't go to Chicago. That, and the whole lack of funds thing. :lol:

I fully endorse this idea. :tempts:

(I remember last tour how I planned on two shows tops, and then was sucked into many, many more. I love seeing new people falling prey to peer pressure. I feel it's my duty, almost.)

Well I've never been outside my continent yet. :hmm: Though I'll hope to go to Australia next U2 tour. :wink:

I'd love to go to Toronto someday. :D

Oh wait, ofcourse. I'm winning the lottery thursday, so yeah, uh, I'll be there. :wink:

And after meeting Jem, I hope my mom will be ok with me travelling and staying with you gals. That was part of the reason I couldn't go to Chicago. That, and the whole lack of funds thing. :lol:

My mother is still all freaked out that I meet people from The Evil Internet. Last tour, she was convinced that I'd get murdered in my sleep because I was sharing hotel rooms with some of you, and even worse, that I was subjecting Sarah to it. :lol:

My mother is still all freaked out that I meet people from The Evil Internet. Last tour, she was convinced that I'd get murdered in my sleep because I was sharing hotel rooms with some of you, and even worse, that I was subjecting Sarah to it. :lol:

For real? :lol: Wow that's pretty.. uhm... hillarious.

Mine were like, you sure you 'know' these peoples? Okay, we're fine then. :shrug:

Dang, class time. :wave: See ya gals!

VP :lol: My mom isn't freaked out by me meeting internet people. Just going off to random cities with them.

Dang parents and their concern. :angry:

:lol:

Well, my dad was rather chill....course he didn't know you were from the internets, just complete strangers :happy:

For real? :lol: Wow that's pretty.. uhm... hillarious.

Mine were like, you sure you 'know' these peoples? Okay, we're fine then. :shrug:

Dang, class time. :wave: See ya gals!

VP :lol: My mom isn't freaked out by me meeting internet people. Just going off to random cities with them.

Dang parents and their concern. :angry:

I just don't tell my parents, even though I'm well over 30 years old! Don't think they'd get it and they don't need to know :lol:

Zooey, when you live at home, that's kind of not an option. :wink:

I was mad at first. I remember sending Jem texts like "OMGWTFBBQ????!!!!!111" :lol: But yeah, I understand her point. Hell, if she had said I could go, no questions asked, I would have thought she was joking. :lol:

Yea Exactly, and I had to house two strangers in my parent's house too. :lol: So I figured it would be fair to let them have their say. I think it helped that one was female too.. :wink:

:lol: Forget U2. You gals are making me broke!

Though I gotta admit it's a great way to go broke. I'll see how much I can save up, gotta save up for Australia and EU tour first, if I have money left I may be able to consider a US tour. Otherwise next tour I'll certainly go see you guys in Canada!

Back
Top Bottom