PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey all:wave:

Was watching something on foxnews and what not about a hijacked plane in Mexico :yikes: made me a bet nervous with the anniversary of 9/11 being Friday.

Other than that I'm good drove one of the highways today here I have one more to con quire and I'll be good to go!:hyper: I'm enjoying driving never think I came to the day to say that, considering I have such car paranoia.

I'm getting ready to write the chair of the music department at school and seeing if I can talk to him or someone about getting into the music program there, so maybe I can get things going with my singing, pick up my violin again, and get back into music. So I'm hoping I can get into it. :)

Hope everyone is having a good day! :)

I found some more old family pictures, I found ones of my Mom and I when I was a baby when I got baptized:sad: something she was actruly there for. I put them on my face book. I also found pictures of me and my Grandma who I was very close, tomorrow the 10th will be 8 years since she passed and I miss her so much, I'm usually quiet and what not on the 10th of Sept, I still haven't gotten over her death, I was extremely close to her, but I hold her so dear to my heart. But it's great to find pictures like that to hold the memories. :)

There's actually a part of Ottawa that belongs to the Netherlands - during the Second World War Canada gave some land to the Dutch monarchy in order that Queen Beatrix (?) could be born on native soil :) Which is the reason for the Tulip Festival in Ottawa, as Canada was gifted with hundreds (I think) of them as a thank you for ensuring the Dutch royal line was perserved :)

Really? Wow I never knew that! :lol: I mean, I knew she was born in Canada, but never knew it was actually a Dutch part then! That's pretty damn cool of you guys. :D

That is the attitude I had when I entered the U2 by U2 booksigning contest. I thought what did I have to lose. I really hope you get it and can join us.

I can haz bed? :crack: :yawn:

Spent another day in Hamilton today. The test went well this time, no danger of exploding arms. And, the dr's appointment after was extremely positive. :happy: Will PM more news tomorrow.

Bri, the smoking area looks over the bay. When I looked out over the vast expanse of radioactive waters, I thought of you. :cute:

Eta - Drea, if you're lurking, the thread I was referring to is indeed the tour meeting thread.

This week needs to hurry up and be over with. :angry:

Nooooo.....

I need time to plaaaaaan! Zomg :crazy::hyper::faint:

I can haz bed? :crack: :yawn:

Spent another day in Hamilton today. The test went well this time, no danger of exploding arms. And, the dr's appointment after was extremely positive. :happy: Will PM more news tomorrow.

Bri, the smoking area looks over the bay. When I looked out over the vast expanse of radioactive waters, I thought of you. :cute:

Eta - Drea, if you're lurking, the thread I was referring to is indeed the tour meeting thread.

I'm sooo happy to hear you got some good news, and that your mom's arm wasn't mutilated this time :happy:
:hug:

Awww :cute:
Faraway, so close....:sad:

Back
Top Bottom