PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm I may do that.:hmm: I deleted her off facebook as longer as she doesn't pm me like insane I'll be fine.

I'm pretty proud right now I started on a blanket for my sis and I didn't think I would get far and so far I got to where its starting to actruly look like a blanket than awhole bunch of God knows what LOL. So hopefully I can keep going I'm at 23 out 84 rolls for the first color than I can add the second.

OK I stopped at 33 rows my hands were getting tired, but it's starting to look good at lest to me.:D

I'm probably gonna cruise around for a bet than hit the hay back to school tomorrow for me and Dad wants me to drive there and back, meaning I have to take the main high way and drive it for the first time.:yikes:

True

GG, I have sinus problems. I need to take a nasal decongestant everyday because I can't breathe. I have to use my nasal spray before I go to bed too. Everytime I go to the doctor they give me some pill that never works. So I know how you feel.

Ah that sounds shitty! Mine are much less worse, when I sport or walk for a while I have breathing problems, and in summer bloody noses.. that's about it so I don't take meds.
What kind of pill do they give you?

Some people are so stupid. Someone asked what camping out is :doh:

You're joking right? :| I know people can be stupid, but wtf, ever as a kid I knew what camping out meant!

Perhaps that's cause in those days people actually camped out in front of the post office for tickets!

And guys, may I just remind you that anyone can read your posts here... even those who you talk about.

Allergies suck they have gave me several meds and they all sucked made me drowsy and what not, they now have my on zertec I think I spelled that right it helps makes me groggy, but not as bad as the rest and they gave me something to spray in my nose to help with nose bleeds and to breath. After I got my tonsils out some of that settled down. They also gave me some sort of gel like cream stuff that you put in your nose that helps with the dryness and soreness from the bleeding and what not hate the stuff but it helps.

Where has Wild been??? : sigh:

That's what I've been wondering

I miss wild :sad :

Aww i've missed you girls too :hug:

MAybe She ran away with Bono and we don't know about.:shifty ::lol:

Miss her too :(

Maybe she is planning her ran away Vegas trip with Bono, you know do they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. :lol:

:shifty: :whistle:

:lol:

Indeed.

She's been quiet.

Too quiet. :shifty:

I may have been quiet on the thread but i definately haven't in real life :sexywink:

I was ill ( some sort of virus with similar symptoms to swine flu but without the flu bit ) that i got off NI

I had to spend some time with NI :shifty: as he felt he'd had no Wild time what with the 4 gigs in 9 days , gotta keep him sweet for next year :shh:

I just entered in a contest on facebook to win a trip to see U2 in Vegas. My chances of winning are slim to none, but it doesn't hurt to try. :shrug:

I just entered in a contest on facebook to win a trip to see U2 in Vegas. My chances of winning are slim to none, but it doesn't hurt to try. :shrug:

Good luck! :hi5: I enter pretty much every contest I can. I've been fairly lucky in the past, and have won some pretty sweet stuff. I haven't won anything in a while, so maybe some of my luck can rub off on you. :D

Indeed.

I mean man, have you guys met that GG character? My god she's dutch! and she smells like mouldy cheese!!! And wooden shoes!
She likes tulips!

...:uhoh:

oh ...uh...

hai thar....:shifty:

Oopsie!

:kiss:
:angry: Well at least I'm not a stuck up pompous Canadian!

:love: I thought of you guys this morning too! All the celebrations, and damnit, kids from my old highschool are IN NEW YORK NOW!! :envy:
It's great that they're celebrating though, good to know the history of your city eh? :D

There's actually a part of Ottawa that belongs to the Netherlands - during the Second World War Canada gave some land to the Dutch monarchy in order that Queen Beatrix (?) could be born on native soil :) Which is the reason for the Tulip Festival in Ottawa, as Canada was gifted with hundreds (I think) of them as a thank you for ensuring the Dutch royal line was perserved :)

I finally received my tax return today!!!!! That means I can take the entire weekend off and I don't have to abandon Jem at the hotel!!!! :hyper:

:cabbagepatch:

Back
Top Bottom