PGP - When our saints start coming home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's annoying that way, isn't he?

I was thinking about you today too! I may be coming out to California in April! I think my sister said the destination was San Diego but I'd have to double check... but I'd be able to travel on my own from there

Oh darn that just sucks that you have to fly all the way to California and to San Diego. That just sucks so hard. :(

SAN DIEGO IS ONLY 80 MILES FROM MY PARENTS HOUSE!!!!! :dance: :rockon: That would be so freakin cool!!!!!

Russty Cat said:

Oh darn that just sucks that you have to fly all the way to California and to San Diego. That just sucks so hard. :(

SAN DIEGO IS ONLY 80 MILES FROM MY PARENTS HOUSE!!!!! :dance: :rockon: That would be so freakin cool!!!!!

:D that would be very very cool! My sis is coming out to visit her boyfriend, and taking her kids and the oldest boys girlfriend, and possibly, me :hyper:

We'll definitely have to work this out :heart: I know I can handle 80- miles :yes:

OMG I've been watching Rent on one of the movie subscription channels like Starz or Encore or whatever, at like 2 o'clock in the morning , I'm so in love with that show :heart:

I hadn't seen it until recently, now I'm absolutely hopelessly addicted

We will definetly set something up. I will still have my own truck so I could meet you in the middle or even come to San Diego. I'm sure we can find something fun to do. :hyper: :)

I finally bought a copy of Rent from the video store so we could just keep it. hehe We've watched it way to much.

It's one of those really magical sort of movie experiences, where you get so involved in watching it you lose yourself :heart:

Musicals usually do that to me, I guess :shifty: I'm a sap :lol:

Well if your a sap, then I am too. :lol: I love musicals. Phantom of the Opera is another big favorite around here. It doesn't hurt that Gerard Butler is the Phantom. :drool:

Nighty night SG :hug: :wave:

I got kicked offline and it finally let me back on. :mad: Stinkin thing!

Nighty night Pleba. *shuts off light and lets the cat out on my way to bed* ;)

ugh... good to know I'm not the only sick one....

><

I HATE being sick!

:drool: Bono looked good in the performance.... Hyperactive AtomicPoPBono :combust:

I'm doing okay. I went to work for a few hours, but it was too much, so I came home. I've slept for most of the afternoon, which has really helped.

Back
Top Bottom