PGP - When our saints start coming home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Jem, Bono's gonna pick you to dance with him in Hawaii! He wants to make up to you for missing him :wink :

I'm not going to Hawaii unfortunately. :( Though i can't complain after meeting 3 of them last week. Its nearly a week since that day. :ohmy:

BB12 i havent seen that movie either. *makes mental note not to :lol:

Oooh whats this sweepstake. Can UK people enter. :shifty: Good luck :hyper:

Hi Dazz :hug:

bonoishot said:

BB12 i havent seen that movie either. *makes mental note not to :lol:

Oooh whats this sweepstake. Can UK people enter. :shifty:

:lol: Im really wishing I had been warned ahead of time!

I think it's only open to the United States unfortunately :(. Someone in the tour dates forum posted a link about the giveaway . Whoever wins get's hotel,airfare and tickets. They haven't said yet though where the tickets for the concert are located.

dazzledbylight said:

:applaud: :happy:

congrats!
Enjoy the now happier part of you new situation! :hug:

Thank you so much dazz:hug: How are you today?

Hi DG:wave:

Gg2, I am still looking for my " favorite" Adam pics. So many to choose from and so little time:tsk:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: Im really wishing I had been warned ahead of time!

I think it's only open to the United States unfortunately :(. Someone in the tour dates forum posted a link about the giveaway . Whoever wins get's hotel,airfare and tickets. They haven't said yet though where the tickets for the concert are located.

:lol: I will heed your warning. No cabin fever for me. :wink:

I'll go check the rules. What an aswesome prize. If i can't enter what can i do. :lol: Good luck. Would be awesome if someone i knew won. :happy:

BD im ok. Tired. Just come back from a short break today. I need another now :lol:

Damn it's so busy here tonight!

Carmel, I gotta go to bed now, you can pm me the pics :wink: I'll see what I can do for you tomorrow!

daygloeyes2 said:
I feel lousy. My monthly friend is coming, and in addition to all of the other wonderful symptoms, I get hypoglycemic too! :happy:

Oh that sucks:no: I like using a heating pad when I am craping like so...and stay away from the caffine. It makes you cramp worse.

Galeongirl said:
Damn it's so busy here tonight!

Carmel, I gotta go to bed now, you can pm me the pics :wink: I'll see what I can do for you tomorrow!

Hi BD:wave: Any luck yet?

Will do Gg:hug: Thank you so much. Sweet dreams.

bonoishot said:

:lol: I will heed your warning. No cabin fever for me. :wink:

I'll go check the rules. What an aswesome prize. If i can't enter what can i do. :lol: Good luck. Would be awesome if someone i knew won. :happy:

BD im ok. Tired. Just come back from a short break today. I need another now :lol:

Thanks Im really hoping that my luck changes for the good with contests :lol: Hope you are able to enter! Really wish all of us were able to go. Wouldn't be good for the guys but great for us :evil:

Back
Top Bottom