PGP - When our saints start coming home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora, I know the feeling... I've been sick since monday.... I think I'm going to school tomorrow again, since we only ahve class for 2 hours.... and I'm feeling much better than few days ago!

Hi Carmel :sexywink:

BonosBaby12 said:
Hi Carmel :hug: Congratulations on the great news! :hyper:

Thank you BB12

Jem...I am still in awe at your recent U2 encounter:drool: You super lucky dame.:faint:

Galeongirl said:
Thora, I know the feeling... I've been sick since monday.... I think I'm going to school tomorrow again, since we only ahve class for 2 hours.... and I'm feeling much better than few days ago!

Hi Carmel :sexywink:

Hey babe:flirt: Thanks again for those awesome gifs...and that wallpaper anit bad either:drool:

:wink: If you give me some nice Adam pics, I can make a wallaper out of that...

:shifty:

shall I include the uncensored version of the AB cover I *incidentally* have on my pc?

Thanks everyone. :hug: I am doing better than I was earlier in the week. I might go back to work tomorrow, but we'll see.

At least now when I'm not sleeping I can read my new U2 book! :happy:

Galeongirl said:
:wink: If you give me some nice Adam pics, I can make a wallaper out of that...

:shifty:

shall I include the uncensored version of the AB cover I *incidentally* have on my pc?

:ohmy: Do not tempt me young lady. :hmm: Now that I think of it I would love a wallpaper with the Sliver Fox looking ever so hot. He has been blowing my mind away these days.

BonosBaby12 said:
Something good has come out of your time with being sick Thora :wink:

I still have yet to get the book :(

It is so amazing! :love: I really shouldn't have bought it, since I need to be saving my money, but I couldn't resist. :lol:

Whenever you get it, I know you'll love it. It's wonderful! So many great pictures, etc.! :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

It is so amazing! :love: I really shouldn't have bought it, since I need to be saving my money, but I couldn't resist. :lol:

Whenever you get it, I know you'll love it. It's wonderful! So many great pictures, etc.! :drool:

So when you get home Thora you can curl up and sip on warm cider while enjoying your book.:hug:

ThoraSEB said:

From the reviews of everyone it sounds like it's a must read :yes: Need to save my mone too but Im about to say the hell with it and go on a shopping spree for this book and the latest dvd :lol:

Great pictures :drool: (Amazon Im coming! :giggle: )

Carmelu2fan said:

So when you get home Thora you can curl up and sip on warm cider while enjoying your book.:hug:

I already am home. Haven't left in several days, except to go pick up the book yesterday afternoon. :lol: I need to get out of here - I've got a serious case of cabin fever. :crack: :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

:ohmy: Do not tempt me young lady. :hmm: Now that I think of it I would love a wallpaper with the Sliver Fox looking ever so hot. He has been blowing my mind away these days.

:wink: Just post a few pics you like here, and I'll see what I can do!

Hi MJ :wave:

bonoishot said:

I know. :combust::happy::drool::faint:

I just think about it and it makes me so happy. :happy: :hyper:

:faint:

I'll meet Bono one day. :lol:

I am positive you will get your chance.:yes: You have already been so fourtunate. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Hawaii encounter.

Galeongirl said:

:wink: Just post a few pics you like here, and I'll see what I can do!

Hi MJ :wave:

Ok, but there is no such thing as "few" when it comes to Adam pics that I like.

Hey MJ:wave:

Carmelu2fan said:

I am positive you will get your chance.:yes: You have already been so fourtunate. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Hawaii encounter.

Thanks. I know its just takes very good timing. ( On the fans part not Bono's :lmao: ) and alot of luck and being in the right place at the right time.

Good luck for Hawaii. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom