PGP - When our saints start coming home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Your situation sounds like what my friend Aric has going on,lol. Just found out the other day that he has no living room furniture. For some reason that really surprised me,lol.

I had furniture but it was ruined when my house got broken into. They really did a number on my place. I moved away from there and I am starting over.:yes:

BTW, Kaf is my rommie in Hawaii.

Hi Wild and GG1:wave:

Where did BD go so fast?:(

BB12 - I know I'm lucky :drool: And broke because of it :lol::giggle:

GG1 - Not much, just trying to keep up with all the new U2 goodness :drool: :D How bout yourself?

Carmelu2fan said:

I had furniture but it was ruined when my house got broken into. They really did a number on my place. I moved away from there and I am starting over.:yes:

BTW, Kaf is my rommie in Hawaii.

Im really sorry Carmel :hug: Things can only get better from here though :).

Should be interesting with you and Kaf as roomies,lol,jk. Would pay anything to be able to go.

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwww I was really hoping that I was wrong about it not being outside the US :sad: :hug:

Thanks :hug: Maybe we will get a competition over here. Maybe not. :shrug: It would nice to be able to try a trip to Hawaii. :drool:

Hey everyone. Still trying to catch up and also just spoke to Andy on the phone. :cute: Hes going to try get his Dad to have his kids for a few hours on Saturday or Sunday so he can see me. :shifty: :lmao:

Wild Clone:love:

BB12 - :lol: Yes :happy: broke as opposed to the :grumpy: broke I am now :giggle: I wish you could come too :( We'll have a few pints on your behalf :drunk:

Wild :hug: Work :grumpy: Computers :madwife:

kafrun said:
BB12 - :lol: Yes :happy: broke as opposed to the :grumpy: broke I am now :giggle: I wish you could come too :( We'll have a few pints on your behalf :drunk:

:lol: see there's always a bright side to everything! Awwww thanks for the drinks on my behalf. You guys are too kind :sexywink:

Jem I will keep my fingers crossed that you at least get a chance to try for Hawaii in some way!

WildHoney said:
Kaf :hug: Carmel :hug:

Work sucked today :madspit: Our computer system was down all day which means will have twice as much to do tomorrow with less staff :grumpy:

<----------- is a mug agreeing to be in for 6.30am again :banghead: :crazy:

Where is the bloody IT guys when you need them:huh:
Get a big cup of coffee, Wild looks like you will have a loooong day at the office tomorrow:crazy:

WildHoney said:

With a bit of pole dancing thrown in :lol:

Who's pole are we reffering too:hmm:

:adam:

Have a lovely evening BB12:hug: It is always nice chatting with you.

WildHoney said:
I've just seen Patsie's photos : drool:

There's one of LArry looking at me whilst signing my set list : faint: :combust :

I know/ I pointed that one out. :hyper: Thats when i took the "flashing" pic of Larry :lmao:

Wild work and PC's :madwife:

Thanks BB12. It would be nice for us European fans to have a chance togo to Hawaii or even the other gigs as its so expensive to fly to any of them. :| :lol:

Kaf have a drink on my behlaf aswell...actually feel free to have a few :drunk: :shifty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom