PGP: When I think about U2, I swoon myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thora- I hate driving in the snow. I got stuck on an icy hill once and that was IT. I tried to push the car myself (HAH) and a cop stopped oncoming traffic so I could turn it around :doh: Never again.

Oh, that's horrible! I try to avoid driving in the snow at all costs. I got rear ended by some asshole driving during a snowstorm once. :tsk:

The one benefit to unemployment is that I don't have to leave my house if I don't want to. :lol:

I hate to bust into the SwoonParty but I just had to brag on my little guy. This weekend is his first big soccer tournament. 1st game they won 2-0 and my guy scored both goals. Afternoon game was 4-0 and my guy scored one of those goals. Then his relay won the dribbling competition for their age group :love: :heart: :love:

[/brag]

Aww, way to go Little Z!! :rockon: :love: Never apologize about bragging about your kid - he seems pretty damn awesome. :D

...and that "guitar" face. :shifty:

You mean THIS face?
edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

*swoons*

zuropa_fit said:
I hate to bust into the SwoonParty but I just had to brag on my little guy. This weekend is his first big soccer tournament. 1st game they won 2-0 and my guy scored both goals. Afternoon game was 4-0 and my guy scored one of those goals. Then his relay won the dribbling competition for their age group :love: :heart: :love:

[/brag]

Aww, good for him!

flybabe said:
Doesn't it though. So warm and cuddly on a nice and cold night like this one. :cute:

Exactly. The wind is howling out there. A warm Bono would make it cozy :sexywink:

Thora said:
Oh, that's horrible! I try to avoid driving in the snow at all costs. I got rear ended by some asshole driving during a snowstorm once. :tsk:

The one benefit to unemployment is that I don't have to leave my house if I don't want to. :lol:

You would think all people would drive extra careful in the snow, but some people STILL drive like idiots :tsk: That is definitely a plus!

GraceRyan said:

Randomly blue Bono is so beautiful. That hair! And I love him singing this song.

bonocomet said:
Is that the one with the spastic woman? I never watch it because she annoys me. LOL

I think so :lol: It's been a while since I've watched this whole thing- maybe that's why? I usually just watch the first bit of Bono singing and then go watch the next Lovetown video in the queue.

I was thinking either that or wine or some other type of alcoholic beverage. He looks like he's enjoyed something of that variety. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom