PGP: When I think about U2, I swoon myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: @ K.

GG, a no carb diet would be hard. I take Fridays off. They are my "eat whatever I want" days. :shifty:

New thread time. Ideas?

It´s been like that since 2004 when got electrocuted @ work, burned all my nerv systems from left side.

Cant stand for long time cause it goes really sore, and that moisture there wasnt helping :sad:

Oh I already cheated today. :lol: When I was done with work I was really hungry, so I got a cheese roll. :reject:
kaasbroodje-1271951925.jpg

THey're SO good. But yeah, pastry, cheese, lots of carbs. But feck that, I worked today and going to karate later tonight, so I'll work it off.

:shifty: Maybe next week I'm going to get pizza then.

It´s been like that since 2004 when got electrocuted @ work, burned all my nerv systems from left side.

Cant stand for long time cause it goes really sore, and that moisture there wasnt helping :sad:

Ah right, I remember you talk about that. That sucks man. At least they were nice enough to give you a wheelchair.

mmm pizza, with shrimps on it, yummy :drool:

:grumpy: As long as you don't touch mine.

Though I won't have them until over three weeks from now. :wink: I've not yet decided in what order I want to put the new fish in. My Guppies will go in first though, that's for sure. I'm going to put in the males as they're prettier.

So who wants to start the new thread?

Soo that's the droid you're looking for then? :shifty:

:rimshot: :lol:

m53yv.jpg

Very rough shot right now, it's all bubbly as everything is settling. I just hooked up the pump, heater and light too, so it'll take some time to become clear.

Left to right:
Rock with Java moss, wood with Java fern(there's more in the back that can't be seen due to light), and to the right a kind of grass I already forgot the name of. :lol: And on top some floating plants.

I'm planning to add some longer plants when I get them.

:applaud: Can't wait to see it with fish!

Oh and Gg the Interference blue gravel in the tank is perfect. :wink::up:

:D It's a great colour isn't it? Will look great with bright red shrimp!

I added the black, smaller gravel for the Corydoras, as they prefer dark colours and as small gravel as possible(or sand). Plus the blue stuff was in the sales corner, and they only had 2kg left. :lol: I got 1kg black too, and this is quite a thin layer of gravel as the plants kept coming back up.

:reject: I'm really out of inspiration for a new thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom