PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NEW THREAD :dance: NEW THREAD :dance: NEW THREAD :dance:

yeah, I noticed.
Okay, if you see me on here after 8pm (in about an hour) give me a ration of sh*t because I have sooooooooo much work to do and no desire to it.

hi, Diane. Whatcha readin'? Oh, and I read awhile back that you've never read the Douglas Adams books. I demand that you move away from the computer and begin the first one immediately. :madwife:

well....have to do a trip to the library first to get them....which I may do tomorrow seeing as I have a Doc appointment and the library will be open and I have to go to my travel agent to figure out when I'm coming home from my trip to Europe so I can book my train up to Toronto.

Let me know if they don't have 'em in the library. I'll box mine up and send 'em to you if you'll actually read them. They were my favorite books all through late high school/early college. I've read a couple of them probably 8 times. :lol:

Last year he really wanted to take tap dancing and the class was too full. This year I'm afraid his gender identity has been solidified by the boys in his class and he may not want to do it.

I don't know if he'd be teased. But he just might not be comfortable. We have this hip-hop dance/exercise video that he LOVES to watch and imitate - it's hilarious - and when he shows off his moves at school they don't give him a hard time... yet.

I'm watchin' the clock. :wink:

Okay, one more thing. I just got him in to a tap class and he's so excited he ran around the house!!

Okay, I'm really getting off the computer now. BYE!

Back
Top Bottom