PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canadians in the house!

and I should warn you that I've been eating peanut butter coookies and drinking pepsi and I'm on a really bad sugar high and now I keep typing in really long sentence because that's the way it's doing it in my head and I"m making way more typos than usual because for some unknown reason my fingers can't keep up with my brain and it makes it really difficult to type

dianepm said:
did you see YDW's new story and new midnight and christine?

:yes: I did, and spent quite a while in the fanfic forum this afternoon! I also just got caught up with Ali's fic, can't wait for the next installment on that one.

right now we're having our weekly survivor/pizza night. Can't wait to watch Lost later, too!

Yes, I nearly :combust: when I came online as I wasn't able to the last couple days.

She's such a wonderful writer. I don't know if chapter three for Birds Eye View will ever appear. I hope so.

And holy crap, are electronic accessories overpriced or is it just me?

I just need to get a voltage converter for my charger and holy smokes I've got to pay out the arse for it too.

:tsk:

That'd be great if I could pay out of the arse though. :uhoh:

Clerk: How will you be paying today?

Me :shifty:

I :heart: my sig. I read that and LOL'ed so much it hurt. Then I decided to put it in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom