PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing ok, how about you?

Haven't knitted for ages, I had started a pair of fingerless mittens but then I took the project to the courthouse with me when I went to court w/my friend, and they confinscated the whole thing, needles (addi turbos), yarn (Noro wool/silk) !and all. haven't had the heart to start a new project since, lol

Drea said:
Did they at least give it back to you after? Losing Addis *and* Noro at one blow :sad:!

no, they didn't give it back! They said they can't hold things for people, but please. I was in there for less than an hour, there's no reason they couldn't just give me the bag back on my way out the door. I'm still bitter about it, as you can tell, lol.

dianepm said:
so there I was...having a perfectly good conversation with Ali....and my :censored: internet connection disappeared.

sorry about that...
Whoops, and then I went and got distracted by my laundry :reject:

It's okay Diane! :hug: I know the internet is a fickle mistress at the best of times :wink: Have a good day/night/whatever!

:shocked: ANOTHER new thread???? woah! times are going fast again!

:love: I just saw Return to the blue lagoon... omgsquish! it's not a bad movie at all :love: and 21 year old Brian is just the damn cutest thing I've ever seen :cute: he's got a great smile!
:shifty: hee, and the loincloth he wore didn't cover his butt much...

Not much... posted something in FF :shifty: Pissed off at my brother's school for sending him home for no reason. For the bizillionth time! :madwife:

You?

Working on my final exam that I'm giving tomorrow, getting ready for awards night tonight. Freaking out about the triathlon thing. That's about it! I'll try to read the FF thing - is it A&L, pt 2 or do we still have to wait for that?

Stoopid school!! What happens when he comes home and you have to go to work, or do you only work nights?

I work in the afternoon, so both me and my mom have to rearrange our schedules to go around it.

:yes: The Prologue of the sequel "Drowning Man" :D It's really short, but I HAD to post something. I was bursting at the seams.

So I'm thinking Adam is the 'drowning man'? Or is that asking for TMI? I'll have to live through your Larry since I can't seem to think of another story! :tongue:

zuropa_fit said:
So I'm thinking Adam is the 'drowning man'? Or is that asking for TMI? I'll have to live through your Larry since I can't seem to think of another story! :tongue:
I hate to be coy, but...you'll see. :wink:

...yes I do.

Happy Early Birthday! :yippie: And don't think I'd forgotten, either!

Back
Top Bottom