PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope this is ok. :shifty::reject:

I was outraged that people are offended at the deliciousness. :lol:

OK Cori beat me. Please merge with her thread or delete this one mods.

( Am I going crazy that you used to be able to delete your own thread. :scratch: )

:applaud: MTE.........

Broccoli .....eh.....it's ok..

I either steam or sautee it with garlic & olive oi - sometime sprinlked with parmasen cheese, or sesemee oil, garlic and walnuts etc

I have to try a an Indian ( the sub-ciontinent) style.

:lmao: I went to pour a drink. JD came first. :shifty::lol: Oh and check on my tuna steak. Don't wanna burn it. :lol:

If anyone is interested I hate Broccoli. Though considering how fussy an eater I am not suprising. :wink::lol:

:lol: :tsk: You should know better than to do things like that by now! :wink:

No, not surprising at all. :D

I ordered sushi for my lunch today. I eat it at least once a week. I just love it so much!

Where is the bootleg about broccoli? ;) I assumed from him saying it sucked it was night 2, but if it was HMTM, isn't that night 1?

Isn't it the San Sebastian show? There was only one show there; that's the IEM. I think it was listed as IEM/ALD when you clicked through to "audio bootlegs" on the show details. :)

:lol : :tsk : You should know better than to do things like that by now! :wink :

No, not surprising at all. : D

I ordered sushi for my lunch today. I eat it at least once a week. I just love it so much!

I had a shitty day at work. I really needed it. :lol:

Sushi. :drool: No one I know at home will have it. :sad:

Isn't it the San Sebastian show? There was only one show there; that's the IEM. I think it was listed as IEM/ALD when you clicked through to "audio bootlegs" on the show details. :)

:bow: Thanks. *runs to try find show*

I hate broccoli too :madspit: I don`t like many veg actually - just give me meat and potatoes and I`m happy - throw in a yorkshire pud and I`m in heaven:lol:

:drool: I also love Carrots and Pea's. I like a select few veg, but I could eat alot of what I do like.

Meat and two veg. :giggle:

:shifty:

Am having boiled new potatoes with my Tuna. Potatoes. :love: Mash is my fave though. :drool:

There are a few kinds of fish I'll eat cooked in small amounts, but mostly when I think of cooked fish, I think of growing up in the midwest when Fridays were all about "Friday Fish Fry" and the scent of fried fish permeating every restaurant (stuff like cod, perch, trout, that sort of thing). :yuck:

My mom made fried fish for dinner once, and the house stank for days. It put me off fish for a loooooong time.

I hated peas until i was an adult!

my sis hated them when we were kids/teens too.

One time my uncle (one of my mom's brothers) when he and our cousins were at our house...told my sister to eat her peas.
My sis replied "No, you're not my mom.." :lol::lol:

I used to be a really picky eater, especially when it came to vegetables. My mom didn't cook anything she didn't like herself, so I never had broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, asparagus ... a lot of those vegetables commonly referred to as "icky" by thousands of traumatized children.

We had a lot of carrots, green beans, occasional peas, fresh greens from my mom's garden ... not a lot of variety.

Now I've found a few vegetables I like that I used to hate, like tomatoes and broccoli. I still don't eat nearly enough of them, though. And I'm not much of a salad person. I need more green in my diet. :(

Back
Top Bottom