PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man... :drool:
(sorry i can't sing)

others from that day...

bonoboblondon9-062.jpg

bonoboblondon9-063.jpg

bonoboblondon9-06.jpg

Where were those pics taken?

They are from 2006. At Abbey Rd. I can't remember the exact reason Bob and Bono were together there now. U2 was also doing the photoshoot with Green Day but there was a meeting or something I think that Bono and Bob did. (fuzzy old stoopid memory now. Sorry. :( )

But of course!

And a swim up bar in the pool so we can have all the booze we want, all the time.

:drool::love:

:wave : just finished catching up in both threads. aaah... wish i could quote everything I want to but it's too much... I just spent the entire crap day at the doctor... woke up in pain so i went because I knew I need antibiotics... yeah :sigh : you don't wanna know but you can probably guess so that's all I'll say about that. : |

:( Hope ya feel better soon. :hug:

that jumped out at me....and yes we could!:shifty :

In our dresses? :shifty:

:sexywink:

With liking involved. :shifty:

Sure - we'll have it ALL! : D

The band is Tegan and Sara. They're Canadian. :love :

:love: Waterparks and Rollercoasters. :love:

I've heard of them but no none of their stuff. Don't think they tour over here. :hmm:

:giggle:

I think we all do :sexywink :

I called him first! :wink:

Aww we should all get friendship rings next year. Or like certain PGP'rs nearly get matching tattoos. :lmao::shifty::love:

:hug:

:love :

Hope my PM was of some use. :heart :

Aw, thanks sweetie, it was. :hug: :heart:

I'm not even sure if that's it, I'm just this really weird combination of kind of tired but anxious and really restless. :huh: I'm probably suppressing it. :lol:

Our PGP ass tattoos. :love: :lol: If the place had been open, I'm fairly sure I would have gotten one...

Good idea :up: We all at least gotta get some sort of token to commemorate our time together :cute:

Tattoos??? Who??

:hug: thanks jem.

wait... :ohmy: nearly get matching tattoos? Did this NEARLY happen? :lol: what?

:lol: Last tour, a ton of us were meeting in Toronto, and I think it was the day between the 2nd and 3rd show, there were 4 of us (5, counting Sarah) who went out and had some drinks and a bite to eat (with emphasis on the drinks :shifty: ) and we passed a tattoo parlour and got talking... :shifty: We would have taken the others, when they got into town. :up:

Thank you! :hug:

See you, Kristen. :wave:

Bringing it over from the Misc thread just BECAUSE. :combust :

2006-1abbeyrd.jpg

hkhjkhjkdhjkshdjkshdjkhs :faint:

Oh, and tomorrow's my preliminary grant review, the final check before it goes off to the grant committee :yikes :

Good luck. :hug:

Trying to kill us. :love::drool:

:cute :
:larry :: Do you think he'd like this one? Is it "manly' enough? Does it say "I'm your mate, but in a totally manly non-gay way?" :panic :

:lmao:

They are from 2006. At Abbey Rd. I can't remember the exact reason Bob and Bono were together there now. U2 was also doing the photoshoot with Green Day but there was a meeting or something I think that Bono and Bob did. (fuzzy old stoopid memory now. Sorry. : ( )

I saw B at Abbey Road but never got to meet him thanks to autograph hounds him being late. Bastards ruining my birthday chance. :angry: Larry : o Adam and Edge. :love:

I called him first! :wink:

Aw, thanks sweetie, it was. :hug: :heart:

I'm not even sure if that's it, I'm just this really weird combination of kind of tired but anxious and really restless. :huh: I'm probably suppressing it. :lol:

Our PGP ass tattoos. :love: :lol: If the place had been open, I'm fairly sure I would have gotten one...

omg :giggle:

It is. But oddly, I see it, and I just want to unwrap him. :shifty :

Funnily enough so do I. :shifty:

Dear Allergies,
Please go awaaaaay! (Edge in bed at beginning of Day In Life voice).
No Love,
MTE

Dear MTE's Allergies,

Please listen to her,

No love,

PPG.

MTE. :hug:

Good idea :up : We all at least gotta get some sort of token to commemorate our time together :cute :

Tattoos??? Who??

:love:

See VP's has told all. You guys could have done home made ones since the place was closed. :angry::lmao:

:p

:hug : thanks jem.

wait... :eek:hmy : nearly get matching tattoos? Did this NEARLY happen? :lol : what?

Am glad it didn't. AS I wouldve missed out. :sad::lol:

Back
Top Bottom