PGP: What time is it in the world? Mandatory spanking time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Target needs to come to Canada. Or at least allow Canadians to order stuff and have it shipped to them. :angry: I should NOT have clicked on the link to a cute pair of shoes. Now I want them. :lol:

ETA - I wonder if I enter my friends' address, maybe I could get that to work. :hmm: :giggle: Might as well give it a try!

:lol:

I would never announce on the internet that I was going to go UNF myself.

Usually I just say "..... I'll be in my bunk." :shifty:

Target needs to come to Canada. Or at least allow Canadians to order stuff and have it shipped to them. :angry: I should NOT have clicked on the link to a cute pair of shoes. Now I want them. :lol:

I KNOW! I crave Target so much. I want that U2 poster, sigh. And many, many other things.

Okay, that grandma picture made me laugh. Oh Bono. :cute:

Jem, if you see this, glad you got there safely! So excited for you! :hyper:

Cori, your control issues made me laugh, because I'm control-freakish too. Can I just say that Toronto's GA lines are very calm and well organized? And I'm sure Montreal's will be, too. :shifty:

Last tour, United Center's was great, too. The Palace at Auburn Hills sucked donkey balls however, totally due to the staff, and I'll never go to another event there again.

I'm off to go walk or yoga or do sittups or something, so I don't feel so guilty when I go get my iced mocha. :drool: :rolleyes:

:wave:

I haven't thrown thoughts of Montreal out the window yet, but now I'm waiting to find out what this whole Ireland deal is before making any more decisions on additional shows.

I KNOW! I crave Target so much. I want that U2 poster, sigh. And many, many other things.

Seriously!! They have so much fun stuff I want.

Okay, it looks like as long as I have a US address to ship it to, it should be fine to buy these shoes. When I go to add the billing address, it gives multiple country options. AWESOME!! :hyper: Now to call my friend and see if she minds if I get the shoes shipped to her. :lol: That will give me another excuse to come to Seattle. :D

I haven't thrown thoughts of Montreal out the window yet, but now I'm waiting to find out what this whole Ireland deal is before making any more decisions on additional shows.

Oh, right, I saw that the other day. Would you coincide your trip to work with shows over there, if they happen? Can't say that I blame you. :)

Seriously!! They have so much fun stuff I want.

Okay, it looks like as long as I have a US address to ship it to, it should be fine to buy these shoes. When I go to add the billing address, it gives multiple country options. AWESOME!! :hyper: Now to call my friend and see if she minds if I get the shoes shipped to her. :lol: That will give me another excuse to come to Seattle. :D

Awesome! :up:

Later Comet. :wave:

Oh, right, I saw that the other day. Would you coincide your trip to work with shows over there, if they happen? Can't say that I blame you. :)

Very likely. I'm crossing my fingers that the shows will be in September, because I'm really set on going in September, as it's after the big tourist season - a bunch of people have told me that September is better than August for that reason.

But if they do the shows in August, I will very likely suck it up and go then.

Also waiting to see if there will be shows in both Belfast and Dublin - if I'm there, I can't imagine not trying to go to both, even though my original plans aren't taking me through Northern Ireland (at least on this first trip, just due to time constraints).

I don't want to have to cut out any of the stuff I want to see in Ireland, so I imagine I would try and tack on another couple days to my trip, rather than not do some of the other cities/attractions I already have in my mind.

I would imagine the dates will be announced in the next few months - if it's after the first of the year, I might start getting nervous. I'm a planner! :wink:

first welcome ds :wave:

saw you lurking here on& off the past few weeks

Oh sure you can! As long as you're not totally teriffied of crowds!

I've been a U2 fan since 80/81. U2 is the ONLY band of my ultimite bands favorites that I'd seen for decades that I ( and friends) never got great seats for. Somehow bad ticket luck for us when it involves U2 Except............

thanks to a friend here :heart: who grabbed a GA tix for NJ/NY's area show last sept I FINALLY got to see them up close (outer rail) at the GA line by 8:30 <they wouldn't let people in any earlier> !
I'm 57....so yeah, you can!
Thanks dazzle, you give me hope! Glad you got to see them up close!

I survived the Pasedena show ( which was an epic journey even with seats!) So it can't be any worse.

Thanks dazzle, you give me hope! Glad you got to see them up close!

I survived the Pasedena show ( which was an epic journey even with seats!) So it can't be any worse.

good!!! :D

The Rosebowl show!?

don't get me wrong i WAS nervous about GA--- AFRAID something would go wrong, and what i had tried so long for( I/we tried to get close seats arlier in their career, then I myself for GA later on) --seeing u2 up close in concert would slip away YET again!

(Over here trying to figure out what the acronym for UNF is....something pure and good I imagine:ohmy: )

:lol: Don't worry - I've had to explain it several times.

It doesn't stand for anything. It's my current favorite equivalent of the "Mm, I'd like to get with that" sort of statement.

Like "UNF, that guy is hot."

It's only capitalized for emphasis. :wink:

Hey guys. How're things going for everyone? Speaking of singles and LPs.... :shifty: I have a mint condition of UF that's never been played. My goal is to get all the boys to sign it, since I keep it framed.

Hey guys. How're things going for everyone? Speaking of singles and LPs.... :shifty: I have a mint condition of UF that's never been played. My goal is to get all the boys to sign it, since I keep it framed.

Hello! :wave:

The Rosebowl show!?

don't get me wrong i WAS nervous about GA--- AFRAID something would go wrong, and what i had tried so long for( I/we tried to get close seats arlier in their career, then I myself for GA later on) --seeing u2 up close in concert would slip away YET again!

Yes, the Rosebowl show. Great venue, but they were not prepared for 98 thousand people.....the experience was epic, but insane!

:lol: Don't worry - I've had to explain it several times.

It doesn't stand for anything. It's my current favorite equivalent of the "Mm, I'd like to get with that" sort of statement.

Like "UNF, that guy is hot."

It's only capitalized for emphasis. :wink:

Ahh, got it!

Well Edge has no ass, so there's nothin' to spank. :wink:

I would be willing to conduct a highly scientific experiment to see what happens if you try to spank a nonexistant ass....I will even try repeatedly if necessary. And compare to one of the other boys, as a control group.

Like Adam's goat period.

I have no idea why, but the phrase "Adam's goat period" makes me laugh A LOT.

I'm attempting GA for Miami next year, and I'm freaking out! I'm convinced something sucky will happen and I won't make it in the inner circle! Can't I just trade the band certain...favors... for a good spot? 'Cause I'd be ok with that.

Damn this turned into a really pervy post without meaning to! I'm really not as creepy as this post makes me feel. Really, come on, PLEBA kids, hop in my van, I have candy.

Back
Top Bottom