PGP: What time is it in the world? Mandatory spanking time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going through the last thread, some random comments:

Gg and Drea both posted after each other following a Bono/Adam pic, one wanting to switch places with Adam, the other with Bono... left me with a final pic in my head of Gg and Drea ... :sexywink: (don't mind me :reject: )

KristenCaNaDiAn that video you posted of the people losing their shit as Breathe started up, OMG :lmao: I think the guy was freaking even more than the girl was. :D

Zooey: I feel your pain, I could have gone to the f***king BOY TOUR. :sigh:

Gg did you ever get the Bono & Edge speedo pics? You know of course I have them in original HD ginormous size. :tsk: (let me know if you need them)

:lmao: I was afraid someone would think that! I tried to word it as carefully as I could.

Heh, Just like you used to have a pretty Boy LP right. :shifty:

:reject: I knew you would, but you weren't in the thread at the time. I told myself I'd ask you when you got in but forgot. Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? :flirt: I'm sure the girls won't mind them posted here.

I'm starting to think it's worth going all the way through the old thread to see VP's cake...!

To answer GG's question from yesterday, the weather in December in Aus is usually some form of warm to hot. Of course, in Melbourne you can never tell and it'll possibly be cold and raining, but in Brisbane heat/humidity is pretty much guaranteed. Maybe a monsoon if we're unlucky. *L*
Not sure about Perth, I think it's about the same latitude as Melbourne. :hmm:

Will have to pack ponchos and sunscreen. :yes:

Comet, I had the same thought about GG and Drea... :giggle:

Ah, that'll be fun. :shifty: more wet U2. ANd if it's warm rain that would probably mean less clothing. *remembers Elevation Copenhagen*

:tsk: YOu bunch of perverts!

LOL sorry about your DJ's :lol:

but this was a new interview, Bono and Edge talking to them live and they definitely said NEW single, then played it, and it was indeed a new version.

Excuse me while i go like this again...

:panic:

:wink:

Well there still is a fourth single that has to be released for the four single LP box people got from u2.com right?

But Breathe makes no sense. :scratch: They dropped it off the tour.

Oh yeah the acoustic version of NLOTH. It was interesting, but I'll take the album version any day with Bono on his guitar. :drool:

:uhoh: *runs fast from the wrath of Gg for saying "acoustic version of NLOTH"* :tongue:

:madwife: BASS AND DRUMS IS NOT ACOUSTIC!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Though it was played on an acoustic guitar. But still, does not count.

:hmm:

Is there some dispute about the alleged acoustic-ness of it?

I'm pedantic.

The setlist party went coocoo over the fact that Edge started NLOTH off as acoustic. Then people freaked and hated, and then Larry and Adam came in. A song that has drums and bass in it is NOT acoustic. So I kept telling people that and they didn't like me for it. :wink: Haters gonna hate. But I know I'm right so yeah. Pedantic.

:lmao: I was afraid someone would think that! I tried to word it as carefully as I could.

Heh, Just like you used to have a pretty Boy LP right. :shifty:

:reject: I knew you would, but you weren't in the thread at the time. I told myself I'd ask you when you got in but forgot. Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? :flirt: I'm sure the girls won't mind them posted here.

I heard that BOY LP remark by the way :grumpy:

Gg :kiss:

U2babesonbeachPhoenix.jpg

U2babesonbeachPhoenix2.jpg

cropped closeups

speedobonoedgelarry.jpg

speedobono1.jpg
speedoedge2.jpg

:laugh: Just as awesome as I remember them. Oh god Bono what were you thinking when you picked out that red speedo?

Do you know when they're from? Looks like early 80s to me but I can't really pinpoint it because Bono's hair is so red! Has to be pre mullet days, so pre 82 then.

:lol: Wow you didn't exaggarate when you said you had them HUGE. Woah!

Ah, that'll be fun. :shifty: more wet U2. ANd if it's warm rain that would probably mean less clothing. *remembers Elevation Copenhagen*

:tsk: YOu bunch of perverts!

Mmmm... I remember seeing the shirtless Adam pic :drool: (and B too, but that didn't do anything for me :wink:). Please tell me there was shirtless Larry and photographic evidence of same...

Okay, here it is.

For some reason vimeo reduced the quality - it's much crisper and cleaner on my computer, but whatever.

Enjoy! For my PGP girls on Vimeo

Thanks, this rocks! :applaud:

KristenCaNaDiAn that video you posted of the people losing their shit as Breathe started up, OMG I think the guy was freaking even more than the girl was.

I know eh :lol:

Ok. Got to pack laptop. Will try post from train/London. Meet Wild in less than 4 hours. :shifty:

:wave::hug::kiss:

Have a blast and be safe :hug:

I'm sick so can't meet Jem :( :sad:

Although i got my friends tickets for Brussels 1 in the post this morning :up:

Awaiting Louanne's message to see if our tickets are here yet , and i still haven't received 23rd's :waiting:

Oh no, what a bummer. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I will be gone for a few days ladies!:wave:

Feel better soon Wild!:hug:

I hope everyone has a great rest of their week!:up:

:hyper::love: I loved it. :love: "This is for Jem". Your accent is soooo cute. :cute:

:giggle: Glad you liked it. And my accent too. :lol:

I'm sick so can't meet Jem :( :sad:

Although i got my friends tickets for Brussels 1 in the post this morning :up:

Awaiting Louanne's message to see if our tickets are here yet , and i still haven't received 23rd's :waiting:

Aww, that sucks. :( Hope you're feeling better soon! :hug:

Thanks for the cake comments everyone, I'll pass them along to Sarah. :) She's far more talented at decorating than I am.

VP your cake looks so good! BTW I know I said it before, but happy Birthday again. :)
Am I remembering right that last years cake was something chocolate with cherries? OMG that was heavenly looking if I am remembering correctly. :drool:

Thanks! I had to stop and think for a minute, but the one with cherries, I made for her.

On train to London!! :love: was gonna nap but not lucky enough to get window seat! Lucky to get any seat though :)

Have a safe trip! :kiss:

Wild, sorry you're not well today. :(

Amy, have fun. :)

If anyone else is looking for the cake pics, I posted them in the birthday thread.

Thora's video :cute: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom