PGP what time did the meat go in, we don't want to over cook it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

They'll probably still be all hot. :grumpy:

"When I'm 60, I'm finally gonna be cool." -- Bono, "Bono in Conversation."

Yeah, I think Bono will be a hot senior citizen. His dad looked distinguished and kinda hot in the original "One" video (the one where the band wore the dresses). That had to have been made when Bob Hewson was in his 60s or so.

And Bono will always, always be cool.

:cool:

conan4_3.jpg

Hey Baby, how you doin'? :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hyper: just about now the suspense will be overwhelming... just a few minutes! :hyper:

You'll be hearing "Wake Up" over the sound system ... :whistle: and those who know what that song means will be cheering and :hyper: !

sami0201 said:

omg I swear the other night when Wake Up came on it was one of the most exciting parts of the show!!! :hyper: :hyper:

When that song starts, it's your cue to jump out of your seat and start singing along! I always tell anyone who's sitting next to me that it's the song that plays before the band comes on.

There is something very stirring and exciting about singing along with "Wake Up," especially the Ohhh-Ohhhs!!!

Diane L said:

When that song starts, it's your cue to jump out of your seat and start singing along! I always tell anyone who's sitting next to me that it's the song that plays before the band comes on.

There is something very stirring and exciting about singing along with "Wake Up," especially the Ohhh-Ohhhs!!!

:yes:

So who will I see a week from Tuesday in the GA line?

VP? Sarah? SG? Russty and Cindy? Anyone else? :hmm:

I'm even looking forward to hearing Arcade Fire before the show(s) next week!

:whistle: Children, wake up, hold your mistake up, before the summer turns into rust ... you know we'll just have to adjust

jobob said:
So who will I see a week from Tuesday in the GA line?

VP? Sarah? SG? Russty and Cindy? Anyone else? :hmm:

I'm even looking forward to hearing Arcade Fire before the show(s) next week!

:whistle: Children, wake up, hold your mistake up, before the summer turns into rust ... you know we'll just have to adjust

Russty and Cindy aren't going to be there :confused: they have a November show out in Cali

Sad_Girl said:

Russty and Cindy aren't going to be there :confused: they have a November show out in Cali

Oh, I thought they were coming here. :confused:

No, you're the one who's coming here ... but you're brining someone else, right?

sami0201 said:

I think she's thinking about how Cindy was supposed to go with you or whatever happened with that :shrug:

:hmm: That was awhile ago, but we did toss that around. But she didn't want to do GA and she didn't want to be on her own while I was in GA, so she made arrangements to go with Russty instead

Diane L said:
Seeing pictures of Bono smooching Adam is one of my favorite things in the world!!

:reject:

Bono will kiss anybody, anywhere.

Exhibit No. 1,012: Page 12 of the new People (with TomKat on the cover). The photo of Bono kissing a fan through a window at the U2andi gallery opening in New York? :love:

I would post it, except my printer/scanner is not working. And I just rembered I forgot to call Epson tech support today to arrange to get my printer fixed.

:mad:

jobob said:

Bono will kiss anybody, anywhere.

Exhibit No. 1,012: Page 12 of the new People (with TomKat on the cover). The photo of Bono kissing a fan through a window at the U2andi gallery opening in New York? :love:

I would post it, except my printer/scanner is not working. And I just rembered I forgot to call Epson tech support today to arrange to get my printer fixed.

:mad:

it's in the gallery thread :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom