PGP...we've got to be seen to be believed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I've always ALWAYS been the odd man out, the one who didn't quite fit in to any one group, that sort of thing. For a long time I harbored a grudge but it never did any good. So I started trying to stand out, to be different, and to just be myself without trying to fit in. I did things I could be proud to say I had done, and did my best not to do anything that I would not want to admit to openly -- and :censored: anyone who would try and belittle me or judge me for it

The story of my life SG. I have learned to embrace mine and others differences and if I do not agree, I still have respect for others views. I just wish others could be the same. I am still amazed at how lucky I am to have found you all:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Can I tell a rather rude joke here? :shifty:

It was on a late night show one night a few weeks back.

:ohmy: This makes me want to read a slash fic:shifty: Not sure why I love those fics so much.

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

:ohmy: This makes me want to read a slash fic:shifty: Not sure why I love those fics so much.

:lol: kindof defeats the purpose of deleting the joke :yikes: :uhoh: :lol:

I think the big draw is in the thought of men being tender and loving and having no woman to be jealous of :wink:

I seriously HAVE to start coming to TO for vacation for the Film festival :drool: Just knowing I was there at the same time as so many of my favorite actors :hyper:

Of course, It was also why I was able to meet Adam :wink: the petty autograph hounds had bigger fish to chase (In their opinion, not mine)

Sad_Girl said:
I seriously HAVE to start coming to TO for vacation for the Film festival :drool: Just knowing I was there at the same time as so many of my favorite actors :hyper:

Of course, It was also why I was able to meet Adam :wink: the petty autograph hounds had bigger fish to chase (In their opinion, not mine)
SG - Film Fest :hyper: You need to come hang out in my neighborhood. I live really close to where a lot of the celebs hang out :shifty:

kafrun said:

SG - Film Fest :hyper: You need to come hang out in my neighborhood. I live really close to where a lot of the celebs hang out :shifty:

that is very very cool :up: I'm saving up for this september but I don't know if I'll make it or not :slant: (Or is it not in September every year?)

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: kindof defeats the purpose of deleting the joke :yikes: :uhoh: :lol:

I think the big draw is in the thought of men being tender and loving and having no woman to be jealous of :wink:

Totally agree, I would not mind at all if you made a Bono/Adam fic

BTW:der: I just went back to edit my post...my bad:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

that is very very cool :up: I'm saving up for this september but I don't know if I'll make it or not :slant: (Or is it not in September every year?)
Aww :( It's definitely in September every year, I'm not totally sure if it's the same dates though :scratch: Hope you can make it :yes:

G'night sami :wave:

Carmelu2fan said:

Totally agree, I would not mind at all if you made a Bono/Adam fic

BTW:der: I just went back to edit my post...my bad:wink:

I had a Larry/Adam fic posted over at WTE for awhile but I didn't like it much. I'm not very strong on writing those. yet :shifty: :wink:

And it was no big deal - but thanks for editing :)

Sad_Girl said:

OMG!! SG, I have always wanted to hear how you got to meet Adam:drool: Do tell!!

Good night Sami :hug: Sweet Dreams! :heart:

Carmel - let me see if I can find an old post so I don't have to write out all the details again (not that I wouldn't but it takes a little time to do that)

Sad_Girl said:

I had a Larry/Adam fic posted over at WTE for awhile but I didn't like it much. I'm not very strong on writing those. yet :shifty: :wink:

Kaf, I would love to come to the film fest too. I would not be able to this year but it is at the top of my list for next year:yes:

SG, I read that one...Baby Larry and Adam:combust: It was perfect.:up: :up: I love all your stories.

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

Hope your calls went well. :)

Meh :|

There's been an ongoing situation with my Grandfather - he's alone now and not in great health - he needs insulin injections twice a day and his son from his first marriage had come to stay with him, but he's been drinking so heavily that he's been making bad and even dangerous decisions. Today he went to the hospital to check himself in as suicidal and then walked out (apparently the staff at our hospital doesn't understand the concept of suicide watch :grumpy: ) and got on his bike and drove off. We've had one report that he was spotted about twenty miles from here, possibly even headed to the rehab clinic his brother was on his way to take him to when he vanished... but its truly hard to say

he also has a bench warrant and has been violating the terms of his probation so who knows where he will end up

meanwhile my grandfather has no one there for even the simplest of things he needs help with anymore - so there's been a lot of scrambling around to try and figure out what to do about it all

Goodnight Sami! :hug:

Sorry I'm not more talkative tonight. I'm distracted by Grey's Anatomy. I've seen these episodes before, but I just love this show so much! :heart:

kafrun said:
Carmel - It's lots of fun :yes:

I have heard awesome things about the film festival. Is that where you got your picture taken with Liam or was it Noel?( you can tell I am not a big Oasis fan) I would be totally star struck, but loving every moment.:drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Meh :|

There's been an ongoing situation with my Grandfather - he's alone now and not in great health - he needs insulin injections twice a day and his son from his first marriage had come to stay with him, but he's been drinking so heavily that he's been making bad and even dangerous decisions. Today he went to the hospital to check himself in as suicidal and then walked out (apparently the staff at our hospital doesn't understand the concept of suicide watch :grumpy: ) and got on his bike and drove off. We've had one report that he was spotted about twenty miles from here, possibly even headed to the rehab clinic his brother was on his way to take him to when he vanished... but its truly hard to say

he also has a bench warrant and has been violating the terms of his probation so who knows where he will end up

meanwhile my grandfather has no one there for even the simplest of things he needs help with anymore - so there's been a lot of scrambling around to try and figure out what to do about it all

Oh , SG what a ordeal:sad: I wonder is a rest home out of the question for your grandpa?

Back
Top Bottom